140x1x8 sets

Sldl

100x14
100x12

BB rows

100x9
100x8

Face pulls

So all in all a decent session. Started off slow and though "here we go again" but soon picked up. Been having a bit of elbow/shoulder bother was tried a slightly different grip on squats, same position but took thumb and pinky away and felt pretty good.

Finally found a decent compromise with wrapping my knees, slightly loser wrap and altered how far up I wrap each time giving me more wrap once at the top to cross over and behind knee. Felt much better.

On the 5+ set I reckon I had at least another 2 more but cramp put an end to it.

Speed pulls go quicker as set went on and sldl hit me hard.

Rows I didn't hit my ten reps but heavier weight this week so make sure I get them next week.

Right then, moved back in with the Mrs and her folks for a few weeks. Saves me two months rent over the summer whilst I'm away.

Don't want to get under their feet too much so last night and tonight I've cooked up 2kg of chicken, portioned it up into bags and now put it in the freezer so I can just take it out as I need it. Also made up 15 mince, potato, carrot and broccoli meals and put them in the freezer too. Not ideal but will help keep me on the straight and narrow for last couple of weeks of term.

4 weeks till holiday now as well, can't come quick enough

That was a busy ass week. Bench was shit, sumo pulls last night were ok.

Had curry last night which wasn't ideal, was going to order the chicken shislack which is way less in the calorie department but the Mrs ordered it whilst I was in the shower and just got what I used to have, typical. Had pub lunch and ice cream today after a nice long walk.

Weight still hovering around the 89kg mark even with a few not so ideal foods

Monday

Squats

60x5
100x5
140x3
160x1

182.5x4
182.5x4
182.5x3
182.5x3

Speed deadlifts

140x1x8sets

SLDL

100x13
100x12

So squats were 4/4/4/4+ but only hit 3 on last two sets. Liam said to drop a rep on each set rest of week and hammer the last set on the 4+

Felt fairly solid though, watching back, bar was uneven on back a little and was looking down a bit too much

Weight down to 196lbs/88.9 kg this AM. Out for a meal tonight so probably going to destroy a pudding afterwards.

3 weeks today and I'll be sunning it up in Vegas

Thursday

Sumo deadlifts

60x5
100x5
100x3
130x5
150x2

170x3
170x3
170x3
170x6

Then did some deficits with regular stance when stripping weight off, nothing too much

140x10x2 sets

Db rows

55x22
65x11

Lat pull down (neutral grip)

70x8
90x8
100x6
90x8
70x6

BB shrugs

100x10
140x10
160x8

Face pulls and rope pull downs to finish

2x10 superset

Enjoyed that. Deals felt solid, found good foot positioning now. Definitely need more warm up with sumo deads so did a couple of extra sets on lower weight

Not sure why I did the deficits, just stripping the weight down and decided to see how they felt, felt really good actually

That's me done for the week, out with work tomorrow and then back to Wales Saturday for beers with the boys.

Morning weight is 196lbs/88.9kg

Monday

Squats

60x5
100x5
140x3
160x1
180x1

205x1
205x fail

Fuck it

Speed pulls

140x1x8 sets

Shit session. Heavy weekend took its toll and shouldn't have bothered. 205 was meant to be 2/2/2/2+. Took the first set, felt heavy so left t at one and just thought it was first set after going from 180 and hadn't felt that weight for a while but second set was no where near. Urgh, left it there

Speed deads were best they've ever felt though

Bit of a random weekend, Mrs nephew was born sat morning but her cousin also passed away suddenly during the early hours of Saturday AM. Literally walking up the stairs to bed in the early hours and dropped dead. So sad and really makes you think about life a little

Bit of a random weekend, Mrs nephew was born sat morning but her cousin also passed away suddenly during the early hours of Saturday AM. Literally walking up the stairs to bed in the early hours and dropped dead. So sad and really makes you think about life a little
fvcking hell mate please pass on my condolences and congrats... that is intense...

Cheers mate, will do. Such a strange day

So back home in Wales, was going to go train with @LittleLiam today but he's sick. Going to train tomorrow and Friday. Just a bit of whatever I fancy really and then holiday on Monday for just over 3 weeks. Weight is floating around the 14stone mark so plan when I get back is to assess the damage and crack on from where I've left off.

This is where I'm currently at, far from lean but leaner than I've been for a long long time

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1437600084.605146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back