What Are Your Thoughts On Guys Wearing Leggings In Gym?

Muscle Man in Spandex.jpg

Da fuk you callin gay?........Guys got some front!................................then again lol.

No it's not! Leggings in the gym are for practical reasons.
I only do for deadlifts. Stops me catching them on trackie bottoms, and stops me ripping the skin off my legs like if I wore shorts.

Deadlift socks, football socks, or manning up will sort that problem for you fella :p

I think their boyfriends think there cute

I think their boyfriends think there cute

I don't get why all the hate. People wear whatever they want to in life. One of the great British traditions that sets us aside from the extreme fashion fascist cultures.

When I walk down a street people wear all sorts of clothes I wouldn't want to be seen dead in myself, but it doesn't bother me what they wear.

The whole tights = gay is bizarre. If a guy in the gym is wearing tights doesn't indicate that he wants to bend you over the bench and jam it in you.

Gyms always get people in odd attire but if they are comfortable in it, like the colour, like a nostalgic cartoon character emblazoned upon the front, want to tell the world what a hardcore beast they are, who gives a damn.

My old gym had a guy who looked like he was fresh out of the 1980's with fame headbands to boot.

There are folk with decade long calorie surpluses on prominent display through ill fitting garments, and lads using minimalist strategies to show their anorexic definition.

If I gave a damn about what everyone was wearing in the gym, I wouldn't be getting my work done as I would be too busy eyeing everyone up and down.

J

Last edited:
I wear compression shorts (Nike Combat) they help keep my hamstrings warm and everything in place. I have them on under joggers or shorts. I also play sport in them - works for me :)

The problem for me comes with crotch area. Do i wanna see some lads cock and balls being choked up against his legs? Do i fuck. Wear them with shorts by all means but ffs just cover your modesty

PMSL.

Been wearing legging for years. Couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.

Looking for a new pair to add to my collection. lol :beer:

Pete, tbf, with the sheer size of your wheels you'd make mc hammer pants look like leggings!

PMSL.

Been wearing legging for years. Couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.

Looking for a new pair to add to my collection. lol :beer:
Were do u get leggings from bud

I wear thermal ones around the house. Do make you feel athletic for some reason.

The whole tights = gay is bizarre. If a guy in the gym is wearing tights doesn't indicate that he wants to bend you over the bench and jam it in you.
J

I'm not entirely sure they are the giving type, if you know what I mean ;)

I wish I could look past it like I do with the other things you mentioned, but I can't!

It's just a phase, a bit like shoulder pads were, and in 5 years we will look back and realise just how ridiculous it is - I hope :rofl:

leggins are for lasses, although it doesnt offend me as much as seeing people train in jeans, not sure why that bothers me so much but it really does twist my tits :lol:

Will defo be purchasing the new gymshark leggings once my quads are big enough to fill them.

Back