What Do You Think About Steroids After 40?

Never used.
to start?
and if so, what course would you suggest?
the increase in mass, fat burning is not interested.
tone and energy.
all thanks in advance for answers.

I'd be more inclined to use them but it would be with significantly more care and attention than I currently do.
lol a mate is using with more abandon than when younger... almost like fvck it lived this long lets see what it takes to really make it :D

but after 40 yeah would use/10 as for what and how much do some reading and research and then get some constructive thoughts in place... test would def be the first place to start imho

Depends on your lifestyle up till now. I train with a guy that's 53 he's on ,2ml sust,2 ml npp,2 ml mast.
O and his Mrs is 12 weeks pregnant with his 6th kid. Joker.

I'm 47. Last year I was on test, tren, mast, gh and slin. I looked the fucking bollox and drew nearly as much attention as @JANIKvonD gets. Been on self prescribed hrt for over a year now and feel great and look better than average imo. Better than @J_Ross anyway

Just watch for all the health signs younger users look for.
High blood pressure.
Lipid changes.
Thickening of the blood.
It seems as the athlete gets older they become more prone to these sides.
Then add in stuff like prostate checks/enlargement.

I don't think it's safe for any one to bang in several grams of drugs be it at age 20 or 50.
So be sensible with your approach, use drugs to assist your training and recovery.
You should be fine.
But I am not a doctor....nor is anyone else in here ;)

The Rock seems do be doing well :)

Untitled.jpg

I personally would train drug free for as long as your progressing strength wise.

Eat more, but keep eye on fat levels.

Only when you start to more feel shitty, tired, weak.. lack of erection & recovery etc on a regular basis is a sign that yeah your natty test is fvcked and you need trt.

My 2p's worth :)

I personally would train drug free for as long as your progressing strength wise.

Eat more, but keep eye on fat levels.

Only when you start to more feel shitty, tired, weak.. lack of erection & recovery etc on a regular basis is a sign that yeah your natty test is fvcked and you need trt.

My 2p's worth :)

When are you starting (or should I say, re-starting) mate?

Back