Whey

Harry_ss

Have always used bulk or my protein but went to order today and it’s near enough £100 for 5kg and that’s on offer!

im sure it used to be £60 not so long ago, I know shopping costs etc have gone up but that seems ridiculous….

what whey are you guys ordering nowadays?

Have always used bulk or my protein but went to order today and it’s near enough £100 for 5kg and that’s on offer!

im sure it used to be £60 not so long ago, I know shopping costs etc have gone up but that seems ridiculous….

Sign of the times mate
Prices have inflated across the board
Bulk and my protein usually have decent offers

£82 on bodybuilding warehouse for the whey 80. Cheapest place around but still has increased in price dramatically.

Hopefully it'll come down soon, when, no one knows...even creatine seems expensive at the moment..

Last creatine and whey I bought was Home bargains, both about 12 quid for 1kg whey and dunnow 500g creatine ??
whey I've never heard of but tastes OK...
creatine USN.

I actually bought per4m the other day first time ever because 2.2kg was 38 delivered about the same as bb warehouse now.

It's OK, no worse than bodybuilding warehouse which I've had many kilos of now
I have not tried it but ordered the salted caramel coming tomorrow. I am not bothered at this price at the moment so I am happy just to down it

Last edited:
Back