Which button would you press???

which button would you press

• Total voters
Good point @Benicillin, but as I am also totally skint, I do know what it's like. £644, 000 would be fantastic, I'd buy a house, then pay off my folks mortgage, and my brothers too. Then I'd have a bit left, but it wouldn't be life changing. Knowing myself I'd probably end up worse off.
If I gambled on the £64 odd million, that would be really life changing. Yeah, I'd run the risk of nothing, but I have nothing already, so as this is totally hypothetical I'll go for the big money shot.
Maybe if this was RL I'd choose different, but honestly I still don't know.

Fair enough, different horses and all that

fuck sake we're talking likes it actually gonna happen :lol:

Imagine for some it would be like Michael Carroll all over again, won 10m on the lottery and blew it in a few years on drugs and women. He's now back to being on the dole, what a doylem :lol:

Imagine for some it would be like Michael Carroll all over again, won 10m on the lottery and blew it in a few years on drugs and women. He's now back to being on the dole, what a doylem :lol:

is that the guy who bought the mansion and set up destruction derby on the front lawn? :laugh:

is that the guy who bought the mansion and set up destruction derby on the front lawn? :laugh:
Yeah set up a catapult in his garden too and fired cannonballs which damaged about 30 shop windows LMFAO. His house which he'd invested nearly a mil into only sold for £140000 because it was that much of a mess.

and paid some guys alot of money because they "threatened" to kidnap his daughter quoting irish newspaper "
The 22-year-old lotto winner said he was contacted by the kidnappers via text.
"They were a gang from Liverpool. I got a text from them one day just giving my daughter's name and her address in Belfast," he told the newspaper.
"They wanted [pounds sterling]250,000. I met them and brought [pounds sterling]85,000. I didn't want anyone to lay a finger on my little girl."
After an angry showdown, Mr Carroll said the gang left with the smaller sum of money.
"They knew I meant business so they took the [pounds sterling]85,000 and left."

If they meant "business" he wouldn't of got off so lightly:whistling:

and paid some guys alot of money because they "threatened" to kidnap his daughter quoting irish newspaper "
The 22-year-old lotto winner said he was contacted by the kidnappers via text.
"They were a gang from Liverpool. I got a text from them one day just giving my daughter's name and her address in Belfast," he told the newspaper.
"They wanted [pounds sterling]250,000. I met them and brought [pounds sterling]85,000. I didn't want anyone to lay a finger on my little girl."
After an angry showdown, Mr Carroll said the gang left with the smaller sum of money.
"They knew I meant business so they took the [pounds sterling]85,000 and left."

If they meant "business" he wouldn't of got off so lightly:whistling:
Lol someone apparently broke into his house and killed 5 of his dogs, then nicked £125,000 off him at gunpoint. It's a shame they didn't realize he meant business otherwise they might have accepted 50k instead. Tosser, bigging himself up for newspapers after it's done with. Bet he was bricking it :lol:

Red

I'm a very 'play it safe' person and 1 mil for me would completely change my life; I'd hate to live a flashy lifestyle anyway, it isn't me.

$1kk works out to be around £650k

So I'd buy a modest £300k home, more than likely a simple, cosy cottage in the middle of no where.

I'd probably Invest £50k in a coffee shop that I will run by myself or with a couple of others.

With the other chunk of money I'd go as far as seeing if it was possible to open up my own gym somewhere.

I would have no mortgage, and Income coming from two things I'd love the idea of.

Red.

Clear debts, continue working as i like it, maybe buy a couple of houses to rent out etc. Treat myself to a divorce lol

Aye and he gave a big chunk to Rangers FC and look what happened to them lol! Another bloke up here put most of his lottery winnings into Livingston FC and i'm pretty sure he lost the bloody lot too.
Red for me, i'd retire on that at 41 and live in comfort for the rest of my days!

Back