• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Which Hgh To Use?

It's not though. I know what you're saying but I disagree/

Run pharma hgh or ansamone. You can feel it working. It's fuck all like hyge or any of the other shite about people are saying is great on the boards.

Unless you've used real hgh and know how it feels and what it does, how it smells... How can you legitimately give feedback on any other hgh as a product? You can't.

It's like a guy never running test and then giving his verdict on whether a vial of test is test or not.

Hence why the boards are full of bullshite

Ask someone who has used all of them?
You can fake that smell by the way some sort of glyceride (can't spell for shit)
Basically same thing that's in slin,
Loads of fake simplexx atm have the same smell.

I rate Ansomone best bang for buck though, strongest gh I've used Lily humatrope is fucking awesome.

Rips back in the day (2011isj) where awesome don't care if their was gh or not in them whatever was in them stripped the fat off me.

People I trust say blacktops are good again atm but I emphasise at the moment, their has been some fucking pony batches previously.

you know when it's good gh if
Your a seasoned user. I remember I was sold the dark red top "hyge" 2 days I knew their was nothing in their.

I've used gh for 5 months solid. 10ius m/w/f and definitely had a difference in body composition, bf and almost no injuries and niggles

I'm sure there's not a handful of gh users on this board that run pharma so they can't all be running a substance that contains no gh.

If you're buying gh cheap then of course it's shit but to say anything that isn't pharma is shit is nieve

Spend your money on food and supplements. Most gh is shite now, massive amount of 'pharma' kicking about but I've not seen a massive increase in midgets or people with growth deficiencies being born so it doesn't really add up.

Someone will no doubt explain that by saying their cousins, uncles, vets training partner stole some out of one of the big pharma companies abroad but that shit just doesn't happen often enough to explain the vast amount of this shit out there now. Pharma companies check their stock very tightly, any discrepancies are soon picked up and the culprits caught and sacked quickly, there used to be an large pharmaceutical companies factory up here and to my knowledge nothing came out of it, ever.

Spend your money on food and supplements. Most gh is shite now, massive amount of 'pharma' kicking about but I've not seen a massive increase in midgets or people with growth deficiencies being born so it doesn't really add up.

Someone will no doubt explain that by saying their cousins, uncles, vets training partner stole some out of one of the big pharma companies abroad but that shit just doesn't happen often enough to explain the vast amount of this shit out there now. Pharma companies check their stock very tightly, any discrepancies are soon picked up and the culprits caught and sacked quickly, there used to be an large pharmaceutical companies factory up here and to my knowledge nothing came out of it, ever.

No midgets?

Extra ml of tren, maybe some t3 if thats your thing = alot cheaper and better results

Gh icing on cake when youve maxed out most your options, most of us wont ever need to touch it...

Would rather go on holiday than use it for a cpl months

Thinking of running some between cycles to clean myself up.
But taking enough to grow and be effective in that sense. Too rich for my blood.

Can't go far backwards in 6-8 weeks downtime anyway can you?

Not worth the hassle or cash.

Suppose if you're off a while you have to accept you're gonna end up a bit smaller and potentially fatter. Can't see hgh alone changing that myself?

Agree

I'm talking skin ,well being,health.

Muscles are just borrowed,that's what I tell myself.

That's the other angle though.

The incidences where hgh is prescribed are tiny. Yet the pharma companies are over producing for that particular market anyway.

So why are they producing more?

It wouldn't be the first time you had the pharma lot over producing for the black market would it?

Although there's still far far too much of it about even if that is a factor, you're talking a small percentage.

No danger the vast majority is fake.

Then you consider the tech required to produce hgh on top... Where's that available to even produce it?

That alone guarantees the majority isn't what it says it is.

Can of worms really...... I wouldn't waste my money on it now.

you'd be surprised how much gh is prescribed through private health insurance. I knew a pharma depot delivery man who would deliver medicines to patients and he would deliver gh daily - people with muscle wasting diseases, HIV, all sorts of things.
That particular depot's stock check was lacking so a fair amount of pens and packs going missing every month wasn't noticed or just written off as a transit fault.

also, novo nordisk have a manufacturing plant in India. needless to say, backhanders are aplenty!

generic gh? when you have a serum test confirming a good score, a highly elevated igf reading and are seeing visible results?
then it's hard to argue. but there are only a few plants capable of producing actual decent gh afaik and two main people have access to them.
the others? not so sure. lots of relabelling and mixed batches with many suppliers.

hyges, personally I've seen too many mixed scores. I'd only touch one generic personally - the grey tops made by the former Rip producers have been consistent all across the boards.
whether anyone wants to trust them it's up to them, but seeing hundreds of random testers (lot easier to get serum tests stateside) scores testing as they should and experiencing good results (not placebo, tangible results) then its something to think about.

Back