Who Has The Best Genetics On This Board For Bodybuilding?

never mind hilly crew should be righty crew ha ha

jawline of a greek god
Jawline of a banana, you mean.
I live in fear that I'll end up with a pointy chin if I take gh. LMAO.
Jimmy Hill modelled his look on my diet face.

Some people have to dedicate themselves 24/7 to get results, some just train slap dash and eat slack yet come on leaps and bounds
Good genetics can mean a host of different things
The guys competing at the top level tend to have a good response to drugs and a high tolerance of sides.

Reactions: Con
read to page five so far, still going but first of all I really think things need to be defined a bit better in the OP from now on... I mean I read best genetics for bbing and think "gain size, look good with size and able to get their bodies to respond well to stimulus" not "yeah magazines would sell them... wtf has proper bbing got to do with marketability... body size shape and condition are what its about ffs...

from what I've seen. i may not know eveyone as don't come on here much

but Aaron Hudson is the only one

rest are pretty average tbh even tho they are looked at as gods on here
prob the only name you know tbh mate, Rotsocks, Silver Chair, Con, hell even Rams has done pretty decently...

as to the gods bit no one on here gets a tonguing like on a.n.other forum or two I frequent... in fact we often take the piss out of each other and esp the old has beens like Con and Jim (who should also be on your list btw as he has one hell of a physique)... perhaps spend some time get to know the quality of the people here and then comment again...

I've not made a list of names mate just something that I've picked up, can tell the people that have been on a while by the way they post. It's not a dig at anyone by the way just something that I noticed flicking through a few threads.
so no proof in fact... furry muff... but I dont think its length of time more how loud they are... seen some noobs on some forums that really have far louder voices than they should... reflected in terms of knowledge and how they look (although as a caveat I would say that how they look doesnt necessarily reflect level of knowledge... or articulation)...

prob the only name you know tbh mate, Rotsocks, Silver Chair, Con, hell even Rams has done pretty decently...

as to the gods bit no one on here gets a tonguing like on a.n.other forum or two I frequent... in fact we often take the piss out of each other and esp the old has beens like Con and Jim (who should also be on your list btw as he has one hell of a physique)... perhaps spend some time get to know the quality of the people here and then comment again...

Actually, with respect to the thread title, I reckon I do have good genetics for the sport? With respect to aesthetics? As said, purely in relation to the thread title, not the snidey sneaky slate fest it has become :lol::lol::lol:

My problem is I liked booze and kebab shops too much, and am too lazy :lol:

This goes to show that it's all about illusions, so the best genetics imo would be waist to shoulder ratio, size of head, wrists etc first, then how easy you grow second rather than who can grow on the least calories
a combination of both as they all play a part I think... lucky barstweards... stupid gen-ticks...

@Con... re your client page 10... I hate him... yep havent even met him and I hate him... if he were here I would fly to the states to call him to tell him... so I wasnt in the same place at the same time... just so you know :D

Reactions: Con

Yeah the closest I get to brown nosing is getting old "you could have been great but you fucked that up":lol:
Honestly the reason a lot of people like me (online and in real life as I am the same guy 100%!) is because although I do make a lot of smart ass comments and such I am careful not to cross the line. I always try my best to help people. Sure I do online coaching and sure I like the extra money but I had my arm twisted into doing this years ago....unlike some online dudes I never set out to push my self on others. And honestly you can get most of my ideas and such simply by reading my 20k posts on here and else where. Nothing I hate more than when people try to sound all sly "here is some of the info but if you want the whole story you have to pay" lmfao!
PLUS like it or not but going from being a pling in the back street gyms of Limerick and living on a farm.
To owning a well known hardcore American gym and rubbing shoulders with top guys in the industry is a pretty great achievement.
Is it down to my physique that I got here? Partially but its mainly my personality and the fact that I just push forward no matter what.
I have a good enough physique to be taken seriously but that is it.:lift:

@Jim has a god damn FANTASTIC physique! His problem is he doesn't know how to market him self. Sorry Jim no one in social media world gives a fuck if you ate Nandos x5 this week :-)

Luke Sandoe and Aaron Hudson for me. Both have oodles of mass at a young age, if either come in peeled they are capable of some serious damage.
There are some other greats but most are midgets.
You know who you are!!

But by that standard.... As you didn't place in men's bikini, you must therefore be terrible at being a phaggot!

Lol you're a rubbish phaggot con!
I really am terrible at being a pretty boy.
I often realize I still have sleep in my eye hours after I wake up.
I could never groom my self like these guys do....I don't even shave on a regular basis lol

Wrt the thread...

How do you actually rate genetics?

The best physiques on here are unwaveringly the guys and girls who have invested the most time and effort.

So is that genetics or is that just graft?

There's nobody on here with a great physique who hasn't killed themselves to get it. There's nobody I look at and think " how the fuck do they look like that? "

Therefore I must assume that genetics really don't make too much difference outside of direct comparisons on body parts.
Repeated application forms part of the genetic picture.
So, diligence can be included for sure. :)

As for how to actually rate genetics - fuck knows - I just wanted to start a thread that people bit in. And they did. :)

Back