Who inspires you?

someone asked a questoin i replied... oh sorry was i meant to stick my tounge in an arse ? pick one mone anyone.... omg ...insert name... is fvking awesome i wake up think fvxck what would jeusus do... what would ..insert name here...do ?

itd obv i love her but when asked who insipres me it cant be assumed she does... many amarried ppl dont get inspired my there wife, i do and was asked who does i replied ... your point?... would u guys post this if i inserted you neam pmsl ... would u bollox:D

Hey, hey.....ssssshhhhhh.....just relax, it's fine.....

someone asked a questoin i replied... oh sorry was i meant to stick my tounge in an arse ? pick one mone anyone.... omg ...insert name... is fvking awesome i wake up think fvxck what would jeusus do... what would ..insert name here...do ?

itd obv i love her but when asked who insipres me it cant be assumed she does... many amarried ppl dont get inspired my there wife... would u guys post this if i inserted you neam pmsl ... would u bollox
I think you're the only one missing the joke buddy:lol:
The joke is we all know you react like this when some one makes a comment about you and Ashley........that's what makes it funny....not the fact that you mention her over and over.......most of us mention certain things frequently but we don't all melt down when called on it:)

The joke is we all know you react like this when some one makes a comment about you and Ashley........that's what makes it funny....not the fact that you mention her over and over.......most of us mention certain things frequently but we don't all melt down when called on it:)

hey Con... didnt you have a broken back once :D

i like to reply .. mayb ppl dont get my humour, very likeley as dryer than most and most ppl take me in real life as if im having a go at them so can only imagine what ppl on here think.. hence why i often say in my posts ( dont take it worng )...

that and i dont call ppl on it as its the internet but see other posts mention the ass kissing and it turns into arguments and bitching.. i struggle fo rtime now ... what with spending time with ashley, and leaving her love notes, and then i have hours starting in her eyes :whistling:

lol

think you may understand the ''melt down'' thing if you ever met me.... imagine everything i ever say .... EVER with a completley straight , emotionless face... and assume im winding ppl up

i like to reply .. mayb ppl dont get my humour, very likeley as dryer than most and most ppl take me in real life as if im having a go at them so can only imagine what ppl on here think.. hence why i often say in my posts ( dont take it worng )...

that and i dont call ppl on it as its the internet but see other posts mention the ass kissing and it turns into arguments and bitching.. i struggle fo rtime now ... what with spending time with ashley, and leaving her love notes, and then i have hours starting in her eyes :whistling:

lol

At what point does personal humour stop being humour and simply becomes a social/personality disorder?
This is a serious question that is hard to determine as I have looked at research in the past.
Humour is only humour if both parties find it humourous.......

P.S. No this is not a direct attack against you because I have noticed an overall good sense of humour from you:)

:D Now that you mention it I did! Gather around and I will tell you my story...or should I say LEGEND!

how long ago did that happen...seems like two years ago?

do you think that and your heart problem changed your outlook on training and physique e.t.c?

think you may understand the ''melt down'' thing if you ever met me.... imagine everything i ever say .... EVER with a completley straight , emotionless face... and assume im winding ppl up

Ah now see I have this issue also.
My face is very blank and for years people have said I look very aggressive.
I never really believed it until I watched my self via my security camera the other night and I realize "shit I do look like a potentially very aggressive human being".
I have been putting EXTRA (I was doing so before) to show more emotions when I talk because my relaxed regular face does look a little mean.

IB inspires me,not in a bodybuilding sense but in his photo whoring ability, I was bored the other night and surfed several bodybuilding forums.IB was whoring himself on ALL of them!
He should be a marketing director.

how long ago did that happen...seems like two years ago?

do you think that and your heart problem changed your outlook on training and physique e.t.c?

The heart problem stemmed from the spine (thankfully) so now I am basically 100% healthy (back is down a tiny bit in strength perhaps 10-20%).
I certainly realize that it has changed my out look on life.
As far as bb goes if you knew me years ago I always had a paranoia about being unhealthy and I did slim down each year due to that.

Talking about breaking backs....I am heading back skiing on Friday...first time since I broke my back:thumb:

At what point does personal humour stop being humour and simply becomes a social/personality disorder?
This is a serious question that is hard to determine as I have looked at research in the past.
Humour is only humour if both parties find it humourous.......

P.S. No this is not a direct attack against you because I have noticed an overall good sense of humour from you:)

not a part of psychology iv looked at.. period! but its a very interesting question....

id say only 30% max if people would find me funny.. then the ones who do usually have a full night luaughing together type thing.

in general i have a very serious tone when i joke, dont smile or laugh with it.. so many ppl think wtf is he joking ?... its a nightmare when i post on here as iunless you know me ... ppl will ( as you do ) assume im ''melt down '' mode when in reality its juts what im like pmsl.

i get your thinking at what point is my response anti social and i suppose at the point i use hummour in an unacceptable situation.... for instance asheleys famly is very religious therefore i cannot say anything i would normally if i did id consider myself very rude and not socially acceptable. where as if im in a room of mates ill happily say things that would make the crudest of people cringe.... alol about setying imo.

about the humour needing to be found funny from both i agree... i can take banter thats fine but when i was at school i would banter with ppl but due to me being quicker than them they would often end up gettoing butcherd by words... i bumped into a lad when i had lefts school a few years and he ignored me and apparently he had took it to heart ... i sincearly apologiesed etc

Erm...yes it is it's called social psychology and is a very large part of psychology ffs:lol:

Erm...yes it is it's called social psychology and is a very large part of psychology ffs:lol:

im not a psychologist .. therofre its not something iv needed to look at .. unless you mean in a sports setting.... SPORTS psychology gives it away :D

just reread your post ... did you misread it as me saying its not a party of psychology ? lol i dont do a lot but if i did think that i deserve to fail lol

Back