Why did you or would you compete in a bodybuildg comp?

Fuck, now your making me look well prehistoric lol, Micks stuff was several years after my guidebook written by one Dan Duchaine!

I remember that too, but yeah it had been around a bit before I started. Some bloody good stuff in there.

Ste and mick.jpg

Me and Mick about 10 years ago lol

I remember that too, but yeah it had been around a bit before I started. Some bloody good stuff in there.

It was illegal at the time if i remember, certainly the yanks tried to ban it. He was one of the first to experiment with clen and he also had the full recipe for the original and best ultimate orange lol. If i remember correctly it was loaded with ephedrine!

Fuck, now your making me look well prehistoric lol, Micks stuff was several years after my guidebook written by one Dan Duchaine!

Im sure ive got some of his stuff on my pc somewhere.
Dan was way ahead of his time the complete opposite to Mick. Wanting to push the boundaries etc. Rather like a mad scientist lol.
Ive got tons of ebooks somewhere.

Ive got so many pics from crazy gym sessions we had. He was a complete loon. Well still is TBH. :)

I always wanted to look like a bodybuilder, the big chest n arms... Years later I realised my legs were my body part that stood out and my chest n arms were shit lmao.

Loved competing, hate prep but love being on stage. I liked the attention I got post show when I got a result.

In an awwwww bit of the post, 1st time my dad ever told me he was proud of me was when I scooped my first show win and then 2nd at the Brits. For people who idolise their dads it's worth more than plastic trophies

I always wanted to look like a bodybuilder, the big chest n arms... Years later I realised my legs were my body part that stood out and my chest n arms were shit lmao.

Loved competing, hate prep but love being on stage. I liked the attention I got post show when I got a result.

In an awwwww bit of the post, 1st time my dad ever told me he was proud of me was when I scooped my first show win and then 2nd at the Brits. For people who idolise their dads it's worth more than plastic trophies

That is like a trophy in itself isnt it, making someone proud who may have not said them words very often or whatever.

Did it just to say "yeah I've done that" and to prove a few people wrong saying I'd never do it.

I was never gonna win but I suppose I can now call myself a "bodybuilder"

I dnt actually know...
I convince my self Im doing it to make my family proud etc but Im sure they'd all rather I didn't do it any way...
Been much happier this yr with no preps...
so yea... dnt know... lol

Looks like fun and id imagine it gives a great sense of achievement as does anything that is hard.

I honestly started prep with Dave 50/50 as to wether id see it through, felt really uncomfortable with the thought of being up there and tbh nothing i had ever done previously, made me think I coukd hack a prep !!! It wasnt as hard as I thought it woukd be...I was just weak at times.

Bet in answer to the question. ...the first time I ever considered it was due to the bet me and rack made up.

Posted using TMuscle App

I'm gonna compete this coming year, being out of training has made me realise how fucking lazy I am and how I want at least one trophy to show for all those hours in the gym, more interested in PL now though.

Posted using TMuscle App

Back