• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Why Does Jp Only Recommend Rohm?

Free stuff for JP and/or a kick back , so he'll mention labs all the time. He'll not be selling it, absolutely no need, guys probably a millionaire from this supplement range and shitty clothing.
Everyone likes abit of on the side money though! Ha ha

What ever benefits the most at the time. Was d4net once upon a time then dimensions rohm inone proberly nexus to at some point lol

JP suggest something I walk away, whatever he is taking is aging him like a grape in the sun, he has a face like a melted Welly and can barely breath so he says rohm I give them a wide berth.

JP suggest something I walk away, whatever he is taking is aging him like a grape in the sun, he has a face like a melted Welly and can barely breath so he says rohm I give them a wide berth.

That's the side effect of ageing, which is meant to happen with real steroids. The HGH speeds it up further with the huge IGF levels, which is proven to shorten life expectancy.

He should really be using Metformin like Mr Clubber.

Absolutely no idea but you’d think he was some kinda big deal… I just know him from the forums as a bloke that loves training… which I think is fair to say of most.

Why are you so hostile about him? You've been on these forums since 2016.. maybe if you weren't so arrogant, humbled yourself and listened to him you wouldn't be so small. You do know he dwarfs you right? Stop thinking you're above him because you are certainly not.

Why are you so hostile about him? You've been on these forums since 2016.. maybe if you weren't so arrogant, humbled yourself and listened to him you wouldn't be so small. You do know he dwarfs you right? Stop thinking you're above him because you are certainly not.
Where did I say anything to suggest I was being arrogant in my statements, I never said anything derogatory about clubber and certainly didnt say I am bigger than him that is for sure. I said all I know of him from forums is that he is a guy that loves to train. That’s a fair comment and not mean is it?

I don’t care if he is bigger than me, stronger than me. That’s great, good for him.
I train to be the size I am and have good cardio fitness, with a much greater emphasis on cardio these days. Life for me isn’t about being the biggest, I place far greater emphasis on health and life outside the gym.

What I don’t get and I think the others are asking is what is your obsession with him?

Where did I say anything to suggest I was being arrogant in my statements, I never said anything derogatory about clubber and certainly didnt say I am bigger than him that is for sure. I said all I know of him from forums is that he is a guy that loves to train. That’s a fair comment and not mean is it?

I don’t care if he is bigger than me, stronger than me. That’s great, good for him.
I train to be the size I am and have good cardio fitness, with a much greater emphasis on cardio these days. Life for me isn’t about being the biggest, I place far greater emphasis on health and life outside the gym.

What I don’t get and I think the others are asking is what is your obsession with him?
Don't rise to it mate
@Stoddy15 and his pals got a little private joke going on

Don't rise to it mate
@Stoddy15 and his pals got a little private joke going on
Didn’t mean to come across as if I was offended/rising. The whole I’m bigger than you falls on deaf ears with me these days.
I want to be smaller and it’s proving to be very hard work tbh.
It’s obv it’s some kind of clique but weird how it’s just started all of a sudden.

Didn’t mean to come across as if I was offended/rising. The whole I’m bigger than you falls on deaf ears with me these days.
I want to be smaller and it’s proving to be very hard work tbh.
It’s obv it’s some kind of clique but weird how it’s just started all of a sudden.

Seems to have been an influx of morons/weirdos recently. For every new member that joins who I think “they seem alright and just here to talk about gear/training” 3 others pop up who are just here to irritate and spam the forum.

He uses ROHM and Dimensions for all his clients.

Back