Why I Have Become A Vegan.

living in harmony with nature is something we seem unable to do, greed, ego, power. There is no actual right or wrong, I agree. But there is compassion, common sense, empathy, intelligence and our connection to everything else. We are all part of the same fabric.
aside from the whole chem assistance is against nature thing, the first part of the above should surely mean we should eat meat... its part of the natural order thats pretty irrefutable, not that we can survive eating just the green stuff but that we are designed by nature (or the light of the universe if you so wish to call it) to eat both, thrive one both... surely becoming a vegan then goes against what the universe has designed for us...

tbh I a not sure this is all a big ruse by Barney to take the p out of us and our responses, or is the universe trolling us :D

not sure. Though its nothing to do with being a vegan nor spiritual. Its a physical choice, simply a hormone.

Well look all piss taking aside, I'm looking forward to seeing how you go with this if you are serious about still competing at top level.

I'd also be really interested for @Con to do an experiment with it too for a set period as I know he is completely neutral on the whole thing with regards to beliefs and such.

not sure. Though its nothing to do with being a vegan nor spiritual. Its a physical choice, simply a hormone.
but its not in keeping with living in natural harmony surely... bit like saying well I am vegan except for steak as we are made of red meat??

also fyi I didnt look at the vids, tbh anything on the interweb that shows one or the other way of "how things are done" (either cruelty, fad orgs etc) are incredibly suspect esp after the whole peta debacle showing "animal cruelty" by food chains...

Vegans now are like the Jehovas witnesses of the internet….chap your door and try to introduce you to the word of Vegan…you never go full vegan ffs!

Seen Jose on Facebook a few times going on about "can't see how anyone can eat meat" an going Jehovavegan on everyones ass. UNFOLLOW

the food chains clips and meat manufacturing clips are from a film called samsara. Its like a national geographic film on an epic scale. Just images and no talking whatsoever, with occasional music. Its a global snapshot.

to be fair, there are many valid points to the large scale meat consumption of the planet, the more realistic answer is theres too many people on this planet for either scale (meat vegan whatever) of the spectrum, we live too long, we have too many babies, in that sense the balance is broken, i dont think its resolved by going vegan all be it i understand that helps some rebalance -- this is a very big debate with multiple angles that could literally be argued to the death,

simplistic take on it, it is not unreasonable to think about your consumption and where you buy you food from - meat eater or otherwise, that thought process is a good thing, even if its the amount

Vegans now are like the Jehovas witnesses of the internet….chap your door and try to introduce you to the word of Vegan…you never go full vegan ffs!

Seen Jose on Facebook a few times going on about "can't see how anyone can eat meat" an going Jehovavegan on everyones ass. UNFOLLOW

"Jehovavegan" :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing worse than when someon changes belief they quickly forget previously they done the same..

Like the whole "big doses" arqument [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

yeh
Nothing worse than when someon changes belief they quickly forget previously they done the same..

Like the whole "big doses" arqument [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
well… yeh….lol

i did expect a rough reception to my new life choice. Its no problem. I have no intention in trying to convert anyone, simply sowing a few seeds of change. Regardless of your stance, itll help raise awareness if only on an piddly scale, to how we all have relevance to the planet and each other.

Reactions: RS
were doing our bit to be better people and at least a neutral or here's hoping a positive impact on our environment.

This is essentially the same as the person who goes from an alcoholic to a born again christian and is saved

A Mr Universe going from meat eating muscular god to a Jehovavegan and going overly spiritual and one with the world

Much like the alcoholic who goes born again christian….you are still going to be a carnivore at heart, still have the urge. you will eventually come back to who you are and grow those arms and get back on the t bone steak

Back