Why I Think Protein-powder And Vitamins Are Bad

When I want to eat healthy, I sort of avoid cheese a little and milk, because it has alot of fat, so I kinda avoid protein-powder a little also, because it`s basically milk, it has alot of nutrients, but still alot of fat, I know whey-powder is less fat, but it`s the nature of it also as milk, the fat isn`t really good for you, and with vitamins I see two problems with it, first, fresh food has better food-quality than something stored a long time like vitamins, and secondly, if it`s human-made vitamins, syntetic, it takes the place of real vitamins in the body, so there`s my concerns about milk and vitamin-supplements, I rather eat more lean when building muscle, I`m personally not so caught up in eating lean and little, but I do tend to avoid milk for the most cases because I feel leaner and better without it, I avoid cheese a little also only eating it sometimes when I want to enjoy something, I think arnold avoided milk-products also, and he was leaner than the rest, smaller meals and more often and not milk, what do you think, is the low fat-content in protein-powder, somehow, makes it okay?

No offense but your way of thinking is simplistic and nonsensical. There's nothing inherently bad about milk or milk fat.

There are reasons you'd want to watch your palmitic acid intake (which milk partially contains) in relation to other fatty acids but that's not the same as "milk fat = bad"

No offense but your way of thinking is simplistic and nonsensical. There's nothing inherently bad about milk or milk fat.

There are reasons you'd want to watch your palmitic acid intake (which milk partially contains) in relation to other fatty acids but that's not the same as "milk fat = bad"

Why didn`t arnold drink milk then?

What's your thoughts on rapeseed oil?
I use the cold pressed stuff for cooking as its superior to most other oils for that use
It’s my understanding the risk with cooking using delicate oils is they have a low smoke point so the oil can damage and oxidise quicker. The likes of ghee butter and animal fat burn at a much higher temp so don’t damage as easy. I think anyway.

Lol nice wall of china for text.

Arnold actually had pretty high body fat compared to others...

Also leanness doesn't equal healthy, you can get pretty lean off extremely unhealthy foods.

You should take vitamins.

Literally not one good point made.

It’s my understanding the risk with cooking using delicate oils is they have a low smoke point so the oil can damage and oxidise quicker. The likes of ghee butter and animal fat burn at a much higher temp so don’t damage as easy. I think anyway.
I use rapeseed oil as it has a higher smoke point and 'better' for cooking at higher heats
My understanding was that heating evoo basically turned its good fats into bad fats
But after a quick search just now there is so much conflicting info, literally for as many studies saying one thing, there's the same amount saying the opposite
In reality, is any of it actually gonna make that much difference to your health if you use a little oil for cooking?
As long as you keep things as natural and unprocessed as possible then use whatever oil you like best
I actually put my oil in an old fry light sprayer which massively reduces calories and I'm not getting the chemicals put into fry light

When I want to eat healthy, I sort of avoid cheese a little and milk, because it has alot of fat, so I kinda avoid protein-powder a little also, because it`s basically milk, it has alot of nutrients, but still alot of fat, I know whey-powder is less fat, but it`s the nature of it also as milk, the fat isn`t really good for you, and with vitamins I see two problems with it, first, fresh food has better food-quality than something stored a long time like vitamins, and secondly, if it`s human-made vitamins, syntetic, it takes the place of real vitamins in the body, so there`s my concerns about milk and vitamin-supplements, I rather eat more lean when building muscle, I`m personally not so caught up in eating lean and little, but I do tend to avoid milk for the most cases because I feel leaner and better without it, I avoid cheese a little also only eating it sometimes when I want to enjoy something, I think arnold avoided milk-products also, and he was leaner than the rest, smaller meals and more often and not milk, what do you think, is the low fat-content in protein-powder, somehow, makes it okay?

more mistakes than Katie Price...

I avoid milk and cheese due to fat -

there are zero fat options !

whey is not milk - the whole process separates the milk from the WHEY....

vitamins - if they didnt work they wouldn't be prescribed or used

random quotes about Arnold - ok great - he wasnt leaner than the rest.... and you just had a guy in the Top 10 of Olympia literally have most of his meals via whey ......

epic epic fail her my friend - sounds like you got the information from "bloke in the pub"

not so much the smoke point etc but when I was listening to a lot of the carnivore guys there was a lot of talk about avoiding seed oils rapeseed / canola particularly because of the refining process it goes through.

Can't recall details but was more use as an industrial lubricant than fit for human consumption kinda thing.
I tend to try and stick with butter, olive oil really.

not so much the smoke point etc but when I was listening to a lot of the carnivore guys there was a lot of talk about avoiding seed oils rapeseed / canola particularly because of the refining process it goes through.

Can't recall details but was more use as an industrial lubricant than fit for human consumption kinda thing.
I tend to try and stick with butter, olive oil really.
Thats why I use the cold pressed stuff as there is very little process involved

Back