• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Why the need for so much gear?

Test

Still finding it unbelievable just how much gear/peptides/drugs people are taking these days, have been training at various gyms across south coast recently, everywhwere is the same, 5ml of this, 5ml of that, 10 dbol a day, methyl tren, 4 or 5 diferent compounds at once, and when i get asked what im using and i say...i get the reply 'bullsh*t', or whats the secret, or 'what else on top of that, GH, slin???'. NO, no secret formulas or mixes or cocktails of drugs, yes i use gear, a reasonable amount (like to think was very modest considering size!!) but its not the be and end all, still preaching the age old concept of DIET and TRAINING. train hard, eat well, sleep well, keep educated, be dedicated, use gear to assist...

sorry just had to share my thoughts..:)

not sure why everyone is getting so defensive

You mean me? Lol.

I'm all for responsible use yeah. Just seems a bit up yourself to be worrying about everyone elce's use so much and then post how people ask you what your secret is when you use so little..

Reactions: CJ
You mean me? Lol.

I'm all for responsible use yeah. Just seems a bit up yourself to be worrying about everyone elce's use so much and then post how people ask you what your secret is when you use so little..

not just you

i don't see the problem with what he wrote as he's just communicating what he's experienced

lets be honest many are taking shlt loads of gear..is it necessary who knows

I think the OP is attempting to show is annoyance with how this sport has lost it's ethics in place of increasing amounts of drugs.

TBH I share this. To quote on of my favorite lines

'I have nothing against PED use whatsoever, I just have a problem with 95% of the fcuktards that use them'

Meaning mainly the disco trainers consuming as much as pro bodybuilders, and this aint an exaggeration in a lot of cases.

Good points mate.

This board can be a funny place at times - depending on the mood people may say, I think less is more, other times it's use more grow more.

IMO it really depends on how the wind is blowing lol.

people have been taking large doses for years, just cause forums are getting more popular is the reason why ur hearing about it more now. i no a guy who cruises on 500mg test and blasts on 2000-2500mg and has been doing it for years

I think the OP is attempting to show is annoyance with how this sport has lost it's ethics in place of increasing amounts of drugs.

'I have nothing against PED use whatsoever, I just have a problem with 95% of the fcuktards that use them'

Meaning mainly the disco trainers consuming as much as pro bodybuilders, and this aint an exaggeration in a lot of cases.

That made me chuckle, disco trainers ha ha ha. :)

It never ceases to amaze me, but I train at 2 different Gyms. In both Gyms, the best physiques are NOT the ones who are taking the most drugs, but are in fact the guys that are very knowledgeable on the subject of drugs, training and nutrition. They train correctly, they eat right, and take moderate amounts of drugs, and they look the best.

You may wish to label those with most success as liars on the subject of drugs, but they have no reason to lie to me, none of them. I find that some people lie depending on audience, but when the audience is fellow knowledgeable lifters, usually bodybuilder to bodybuilder, then mostly you will hear the truth.

I understand what you mean, I had geezer in gym saying he is on 3rd course of 3 ml test 3ml deca I said what dose he said **** nose my pals just jabs 3 ml in each arse cheek every sunday for him LOL.

However what I do not like is when people spout on about safe dose, what is a safe dose? with all these new peptides does anyone know long term health on these, what is the so called right protocol, what is classed as high usage etc, everyone talks different, everyone uses different and what happens if after one 500mg test course they never recovery their HPTA etc

I think it is about finding what you prefer and run with it, whether its classed as high or low

I am currently on 700mg test as a base so not overly high imo

personally dont care what people take, i get more annoyed with "i know a guy who knows a guy who takes x y and z"

people have been taking large doses for years, just cause forums are getting more popular is the reason why ur hearing about it more now. i no a guy who cruises on 500mg test and blasts on 2000-2500mg and has been doing it for years

Well that's a fvcking pussy dose any way!

Back