Wilder V Fury

Wilder v Fury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody watching the Gypsy king documentary mini series thing on ITV?

Gotta admit I’m really starting to like Fury even more than before. I laughed like fuck when he paid £200 for two lobster at a fancy seafood restaurant and set them free in the ocean. Proper cracked me up

I'm a soft cunt when its comes to anything like that so I loved him for it... loved him even more when he said " I'm having steak" after!!

Fury Past Weights
Fury v Wallin 254 pounds
Fury v Schwarz 263 pounds
Fury v Wilder 1 256 pounds

Wilder Past Weights
Wilder v Ortiz 219 pounds
Wilder v Breazeale 223 pounds
Wilder v Fury 1 212 pounds

Neither weight is an accident but it’s made me lean more towards Wilder. He has always looked too light to be a true HW. I’ve got a feeling he believes that he will be able to walk through most of what Tyson throws to land his own and the extra weight is probably an indication of that. He was always going to punch hard whatever the weight.

Hopefully Tyson hasn’t sacrificed speed, mobility and stamina for a heavier approach. Those 3 were his main advantages in the 1st fight.

PED testing is done by VADA although it didn't start until Wilder officially announced the fight about 5 weeks ago, even though Fury announced the exact date months ago. Both had to come off first IMO, Fury is a drug cheat anyhow but Wilder has never been popped (yet anyhow).

BT states ring walks at 04:00. I doubt it, I reckon 05:00 but don’t want to miss fight so unsure what time I should get up. 04:30 probably.

0430 alarm is set. Would love to see fury do it by knock out or clear points victory.

Come on Tyson, smash this cunt. Deontay is a helmet, a retard and also this Black History shit creases me.

WAR FURY!!

Back