Wilder V Fury

Wilder v Fury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has it been confirmed yet perforated ear drum?

That was the turning point.
I reckon it could have gone either way still if that didn't happen as Wilder although outboxed would still be dangerous. He needs some lessons though and to stop slapping at opponents when under pressure.

not sure how true it is but from what I saw it said it wasn’t the eardrum just the ear was cut Suspended for 6 weeks I think surely it would be longer with an eardrum wouldn’t it?

not sure how true it is but from what I saw it said it wasn’t the eardrum just the ear was cut Suspended for 6 weeks I think surely it would be longer with an eardrum wouldn’t it?

I guess so, I don't know how/if a perforated ear drum is treated and recovery times etc.
He'd better have some good brain scans then because his legs/balance were fucked and not from fatigue!

FB_IMG_1582657491126.jpg

Had a lot of respect for Wilder for wanting to fight on and he took some other heavy shots without going down.

He has come out with every excuse under the sun in the last two days though. The trainer, the ring walk gear, a boxer from Fury's trainer suggesting to throw the towel in. The guy is Bum Squad. I guess he is trying to lie to get more buyers for the third fight, as there wont be as much interest.

@Afghan will be buzzing now!!

Sure i said Fury by KO by round 10 in the boxing thread.

Buzzing is absolutely right mate! What a performance, always said Fury was the best HW boxer and hes proved it by beating Wilder twice in his backyard and a prime Klitchsko in his backyard.

Looks like Wilder has activated the rematch clause but i heard Kellerman say its still upto Fury as the winner whether he accepts it.

We'd all love to see Fury vs AJ, what a massive fight that is. Fury would box AJs ears off though.

Whyte posted on his insta a clip of wilder during Joe Rogan interview saying he does all his training wearing a 45lb vest

Yet a 40lb suit is the reason he lost :rofl:

People tryna claim fury cheated putting gloves on to hit with fist

Chisora insta story

Back