Wireless Earphones Recommendations

Alritegeezer

If you've read my training log... My current ones are pants and keep dying. So I'm looking for a decent set, that have a good run time.. Not too arsed about quality as I only use them in the gym.. Looking £50 max really.. Anyone suggestions?

In ear? Over ear? Totally wireless or just wireless from the phone but wired together if that makes sense?

In ear... With a wire, or not... Not really sure tbh never used over head ones... They better... Certainly last longer I would kd imagine

I use mpow in ear ones too. Mine are wireless from the phone but wired together just cuz I prefer them that way. Bargain for the price to be fair. Mine went through the wash once too and still work great

I use mpow in ear ones too. Mine are wireless from the phone but wired together just cuz I prefer them that way. Bargain for the price to be fair. Mine went through the wash once too and still work great

Yeah that's the ones I got... They just not lasting battery wise.. Can't fault the the earphones, think I paid £20... They just seem to be on charge every day..

Yeah that's the ones I got... They just not lasting battery wise.. Can't fault the the earphones, think I paid £20... They just seem to be on charge every day..
my ones last ages, plus they come in a nice leather style case. I had wired ones but the frayed in the end

now you all mention Anker hasd anyone got these? https://amzn.to/37nW3vN Noise cancelling at this price £45.99 seems to good to be rtrue but if anyone has them let me know as i need this in my office. I work in Japan and the phone calls people make are really loud!

Back