wispa...prep for nabba n.i 29th april 2011

show was on 13th march last year, the jan ones were taken i think mid jan.

Such a change in 8 weeks!! Awesome!

was alrite lol!! i intend to be leaner and meaner this year!!

soo, you getting the bf down in 8-10 weeks is piece of p1ss being as you are male for a start!!

was alrite lol!! i intend to be leaner and meaner this year!!

soo, you getting the bf down in 8-10 weeks is piece of p1ss being as you are male for a start!!

Hmmn, we'll see eh!!

Losing 15 or so % in 3 months is monster order I reckon! Being as I'm a lazy wimp with no balls!!!

One time, I lost nigh on 5st boxing (when I first got into 'losing weight') and I only dropped %5 bf! Dropped from 17st to 12! Wtf!

Hey hey....prep is going ok....am recomping sllooooooowly.....too slowly for my liking but still have 19 weeks to go!

Looking awesome chicka :) Are you doing the Toned class again this yr? They have introduced the Toned class to the Universe now right?

Hmmmmm caaaaake ..........oh ffs am now thinking about donuts...grrrrr!

lol for those who are interested you can find pics from nabba qualifier 2010 on the photographers site - www.sportingimagesni.co.uk

i will also post up some pics at some stage!!

kate - hiya!:thumb: hows your prep coming along??? ive been wanting cake and cereal since friday:crying::drool::weird: i actually was soooo close to buying a tescos value raspberry sponge cake earlier on way home from gym!!! god i cant stop thinking about it!!!:lol::lol:

training wise
last night was shoulders and abs followed by hateful h.i.i.t cardio on stepper. fuk i hate cardio!!! and i have discovered a new hate for the stepper!!

tonight was hams tris and cardio. high rep sets for legs, really starting to dread leg days now:angry: near spewing every single set!!!

also discovered today i should be doing 45mins in morning for cardio:oops:i only been doing 35!! so, 45 mins tomorrow morning, am already losing the will to live!!:lol:

lol kate i did trained figure, the photographer has them labelled wrong on the site!!! yes i do believe they are doing toned at uni level, only fair i think!!

i hear you on recomping slowly!! was looking sharper couple weeks back before i had to take anti biotics, been looking blurry this last week, im hoping its going to settle pronto!! what show you aiming for then??

lol must admit i looked at your pics and thought daaaaaaamn if she is toned......I am screwed :)

Did Nabba Toned last yr 1st comp....work clashes means that I am aiming for UKBFF BF this yr...only time will tell if I am holding enough muscle for it??

Look forward to following your journey miss :)

lol kate i did trained figure, the photographer has them labelled wrong on the site!!! yes i do believe they are doing toned at uni level, only fair i think!!

i hear you on recomping slowly!! was looking sharper couple weeks back before i had to take anti biotics, been looking blurry this last week, im hoping its going to settle pronto!! what show you aiming for then??

hmmm, yea bodyfitness you cant be sure how they will go. i was at the belfast qualifier in june last year and the girl who came 3rd (i think, or maybe it was 2nd) anyway i thought she had a great shape and was holding more muscle than the others, was surprised she didnt get first going by the girls figures in the mainland qualifiers.

Hmmn, we'll see eh!!

Losing 15 or so % in 3 months is monster order I reckon! Being as I'm a lazy wimp with no balls!!!

One time, I lost nigh on 5st boxing (when I first got into 'losing weight') and I only dropped %5 bf! Dropped from 17st to 12! Wtf!

jees!! thats alot!! that would seriously fook with my head lol!!! i have skinny fat complex now as it is! but it should be easier for you to drop bf anyway. i can gain weight fairly easy but i have to be careful with carbs, as id be carb intolerant. meaning i get fat if i go overboard lol!!

no training tonight, was meant to train quads but had to stay for 8pm cover in work, means i now have to train sat morning to get all workouts in this week!:angry::angry:
fookin starvin now too! just back in from cardio as didnt have training gear at work, actually feel bit yuk, think blood sugars bit low. hurry up veg!!!! :angry:

What would fúck with your head? Dropping 5st but only losing 5% bf? Was 'cos I was just doing super intense cardio at boxing but not doing any weights. Went REALLY skinny. Had a 28" waist.

Then the club closed so I started pumping iron and quickly got up to 14st and dropped from 22%bf to 13% along the way.

What's for tea then?
Owt good?

(I reckon you chickened out of quad session!)

What would fúck with your head? Dropping 5st but only losing 5% bf? Was 'cos I was just doing super intense cardio at boxing but not doing any weights. Went REALLY skinny. Had a 28" waist.

Then the club closed so I started pumping iron and quickly got up to 14st and dropped from 22%bf to 13% along the way.

What's for tea then?
Owt good?

(I reckon you chickened out of quad session!)

lol quads will be done tomorrow night!! chest will get bumped to sat morning! normally wouldnt train in the morning but we have miss nabba britain rosie hart over for a seminar!! should be awesome!!!

i had salmon and veg for dinner. was waiting on the veg and went to check it only to find i hadnt turned the bl00dy cooker on!!!!:lol::lol:

Argh salmon! Vom!

Lol.

Have you ever tried Bassa? Delicious.

Lol @ cooker fail!

bassa??? never heard of it!! you not a fan of salmon then?? i love it!! yes cooker fail indeed!! low carbs starting to kick in me thinks!! its downhill from here on lol!! im back over to see kim next week and expecting she will be taking carbs down again!!

Bassa is a really meaty white fish! Such a buttery taste to it!

Back