WPC Worlds Prague Live Stream

Watched the video of Leslie Watson benching earlier. Feeling really inspired being exposed to so much female lifting. Awesome hook up Tatty...thanks for sharing it. x

You're welcome.
You should have done our push/pull. 20 women lifted and most were complete novices. It was fcking awesome.

I wish I had done it after I saw the pictures on FB! I'm not well atm so couldn't risk getting stranded in Manchester but I could have worked round that. Really, I just doubted myself and my ability, know my numbers are **** and I have no idea about competition lifting (read scared to make a tit of myself!) Using my regret to fuel my training and get my arse competing next year!

Any idea when the juniors are on Tatty? My wee pal Kaytee Poolton is in the teen class.

Btw, I seen you and the other half in Folkestone, nice lifting, good luck with the worlds :)

Posted using TMuscle App

@Stephen I think the juniors are on in the morning.
And thanks we do our best.

@Nicky everyone there was shitting themselves. Sometimes you just have to feel the fear and do it anyway ;0)

I agree with @Tatty... feeling worms and snakes and big fvck off dragons in me belly atm... Tans thought you were lifting on thursday? thats the day I lift...

Anyone getting this to work on iOS?

Can get the page but not the live picture feed

Posted using TMuscle App

Looking thru current results briefly noticed a 70 year old guy squatted 205kg @ 77.8kg bw, raw no knee wraps. WOW!!!!!

Paul George 235kg squat in 82s, masters WR, good stuff! Presume did that this morn as no bench/deads up.

There's around 3 hours or so between lifts today, have only seen the female junior timetable but I assume they'll all be roughly the same format.

Paul G was superb at the British.

Was supposed to be there and right gutted I'm not sitting as I'm watching it.

Posted using TMuscle App

Reactions: Dig
Back