Clubber's Winter Bulk

Sounds very reasonable actually. I went to see someone about my elbow, had bad tendinitis which made pressing a nightmare. He was shit though I thought.

Ive started using doubly ply elbow sleeves though and they're making such a difference

Sounds very reasonable actually. I went to see someone about my elbow, had bad tendinitis which made pressing a nightmare. He was shit though I thought.

Ive started using doubly ply elbow sleeves though and they're making such a difference
yeah ive found a good physio, treated friends and family for years.

ive got some Vulkan eblow and knee sleeves, work very well for support and keeping joints warm.

Yesterdays session.

Physio's breaking down scare tissue on quad jab sites. Openly tell him everything about gear use, so he treats jab sites on quads and delts.

got another session Thursday, usually leg day, so handy getting treatment on a day i cant train. Hes also given me a free treatment session next week too. Then im going to see how it goes or drop down to 1x sesh a week, then to once a month.

still training upper body, but easing off alittle, waiting till my legs recovered enough then will knuckle down again.

also, this last few days my sex drive and gone into over drive! Like a dog on heat! Havent jabbed any test in probably 3 weeks. Must be the Oxy Black ph's im taking. Seem to be holding good weight and size without any crash from coming off steds. Not even running hcg or anything. Seems these ph's are doing a very good job post cycle.

todays gym session supps

tried the Prime for the first time, first time ive used a caffeine free supp, tho still felt i was buzzing lol. Gave good focus, stamina was steady all the way through my session, pump was good too, nice veins popping out. Will work even better when im injury free and have more direction in my training.

steady back sesh today with my mate, who looked half asleep, hes on lates;

Hammer Strength Pulldowns;
15x 44lb ES
12x 88lb ES
8x 154lb ES

Close Grip Rows;
12x 150lb
10x 200lb
8x 230lb

Med Grip Lat Pulldowns (to face);
12x 60kg
10x 85kg
7x 105kg

Machine Rear Delts;
10x half stack (weight unknown)
10x full stack

Machine Preacher;
3x failure sets @ 3/4 stack, weight unknown.

Done.

Definately worthwhile on the deep tissue work mate I get it done once every 3 weeks
definately.

hes really hit the lumps formed from injecting thick oil far to often in my quads, and they're gone down loads. Thought they'd be permanent as theyve been there years, but hes broke them down extremely well, reduced massively in size. Got another session today but im going to get him to hit my delts next week. No lumps there but some ultra sound and deep massage wont get a miss to loosen them up.

first day in the gym yesterday since the 19th Feb! Talk about sore joints lol. Did BB shoulder press and even the BB without any weight was making me ache lol.

Did a few exercises on back and shoulders with a set on biceps just to stretch things out really. Be doing legs again today, first time in God knows how many weeks. Been treating my tendon and ligament injury so lifted nothing for ages.

winding this journal down now as i plan on starting a Spring Cycle Journal from Monday. Will be cutting up for about 6-8 weeks. Ive not been 100% since NY, illness, knee trouble, its knocked me back quite a bit. Relaxed training means relaxed diet, so my abs have near gone and looking fat and bloated, and pale! lol

be shopping this week and over this weekend to get all in all the healthy foods i need to start my next cycle. All my supplements are in, just need a good supply of clean foods.

gonna have a quiet weekend so i'll be fit and ready for monday :)

You fat lol? Let's see the fat and pale pics of this monstrosity then?
lol, no chance, not yet at least! Had pale skin, white shorts with a white background which didnt help. Not to mention hardly any abs, back fat and a bald patch thats looks worse cus i havent shaved my hair for awhile lol. Was a massive shock! 

went on the sunbed for the first time in months today, need alittle colour before any starting pics are taken ha. 

first leg day in prob over a month today, and first leg day since having physio treatment on my knee. Only went light, 1/4 stack mass on everything, high reps. Held up ok, leg extensions went well, didn't bother with any press and didn't fancy any hacks lol. Did 5x sets extensions with leg curls and some calves afterwards. Packed ice on my knee straight away so hoping not too much soreness in the morning.

I'm past bald patches... I now have to contend with greying chest hair FFS

Good to see you getting motivated to be back on that wagon, should be good.

Back