Post your quads

Pic of when I was half dead for leeds and the other one last week when had an unfortunate jeans failure

attachicon.gif
l1.jpg

attachicon.gif
l3.jpg
The only man in history to go to 2% body fat and live to tell the tale. :biggrin:

Messing around with a concoction of white wine and glucose a couple of months after getting the all clear to train legs again following quad detachment and snapping of patellar tendon.

4kv58h.jpg

On stage at a UKBFF qualifier after deciding to jettison a load of muscle and do the under 80kg intermediates.

I failed and ended up at around 81kg and had to do the openweight class (wasn't an under 90kg intermediates at the time). Should have just competed at 85/86kg instead. Gah.

(I'm on the right, by the way, looking emaciated. Won't try that again).

1z22cfo.jpg

OK so the vid is 'full body' but after years of reoccurring hip and quad probs I felt my legs were suffering, 6 months on with no probs of note and high volume work rather than heavy and things have started to improve

Cheers, mate..... it is something I keep saying I should try before it's too late just to see what it's like. Planned to for my 40th but tore my bicep a year or so before and lost the drive a bit

Cheers, mate..... it is something I keep saying I should try before it's too late just to see what it's like. Planned to for my 40th but tore my bicep a year or so before and lost the drive a bit
no time like the present mate, set a date early next year with plenty of time for wiggle room!

Back