Rad To The Bone

Definitely need to keep fluids up... creatine is the one supp that cannot be faulted. I do like Glutamine too personally and it's dirt cheap, probably no need for the other added BCAAs TBH but if it's not jacked the price up it's no bad thing.

I did notice you pluralised 'freezers'... flash bugger.

But you can't moan about the heat and training when you your reps fall in to single digits, start hitting 20s and I'll have more sympathy

Reactions: RAD
Keep mega hydrated mate with creatine take 5g ED that's as complicated as it gets tbh.

As long as you getting some work in on weights don't sweat the numbers at the moment. Intensity is always up there mara

Cheers Mick I will plough the water in,I am drinking like hell at the minute as it is lol.

Do you rate creatine or is it not worth bothering with?

With the weights I am just playing it by ear as this heats really killing me off feel proper drained by the end of the day.

Definitely need to keep fluids up... creatine is the one supp that cannot be faulted. I do like Glutamine too personally and it's dirt cheap, probably no need for the other added BCAAs TBH but if it's not jacked the price up it's no bad thing.

I did notice you pluralised 'freezers'... flash bugger.

But you can't moan about the heat and training when you your reps fall in to single digits, start hitting 20s and I'll have more sympathy

They were both cheap as fook tbh so I bought a few tubs of each,I have always looked at creatine but never bothered with it,but I will keep water intake right up and see how it goes, I do like glutamine for some reason I get less aches and pains when I take it.........no idea why.

Lol over here you need a couple of freezers as meat just doesn't keep well in the fridge plus I buy a load of stuff from euro drop and it all comes frozen so they are well stocked now.

With 30 secs or less between sets and less than a minute rest between different exercises in a shed that's like a oven.....trust me I am allowed to moan LMAO.

Week 2 second one

Shoulder's/back/bis

Press 40 x 10, 8, 8, 6
Front raises 24 x 8, 8, 8, 8
Flys 12 x 8, 8, 8, 8

Wg pulldowns 38 x 15,12,8,6
CG pulldowns 35 x 10, 10, 10, 10
Straight arm 20 x 8, 8, 8, 8

Ez cable curls 42 x 15,10, 8, 6, 4
Sa curls 24 x 8, 8, 8, 8

Not to bad today but strength is taking a hammering at the minute but it's forecast to be a bit cooler next week.

Cheers Mick I will plough the water in,I am drinking like hell at the minute as it is lol.

Do you rate creatine or is it not worth bothering with?

With the weights I am just playing it by ear as this heats really killing me off feel proper drained by the end of the day.

Yes mara creatine mono is a fantastic supplement probably one of a few with thousands of studies showing positive effects too.

It's dirt cheap and has many benefits outside of muscle building / cell volumisation - no Brainer taking it daily.

Now my tummy troubles are under control I added it back in couple weeks ago.

Glutamine assists greatly with recovery and immune system mara, so less aches and pains as recovery is improved. Its amazing for gut health too BTW.

Mick beat me to the replies there... but just to add, creatine is directly used for ATP production, which essentially is all to do with energy for explosive power - lifting weights in other words

As a side note, if you ever have a liver function test the use of creatine will increase creatinine levels, which on it's own would be a marker for liver damage. This does not mean creatine is damaging the liver, it is simply the by-product created from the body utilising the supplemented creatine

Yes mara creatine mono is a fantastic supplement probably one of a few with thousands of studies showing positive effects too.

It's dirt cheap and has many benefits outside of muscle building / cell volumisation - no Brainer taking it daily.

Now my tummy troubles are under control I added it back in couple weeks ago.

Nice one Mick it sounds good so I will make a permanent addition to my supplements
from now on.I forgot how good glutamine actually is especially in settling my guts and inflammation down since this celiac crap my guts are a mess so definitely a useful thing to have in there.

Mick beat me to the replies there... but just to add, creatine is directly used for ATP production, which essentially is all to do with energy for explosive power - lifting weights in other words

As a side note, if you ever have a liver function test the use of creatine will increase creatinine levels, which on it's own would be a marker for liver damage. This does not mean creatine is damaging the liver, it is simply the by-product created from the body utilising the supplemented creatine

Yeah I read today that it's good for a bit of a energy boost which I can definitely do with at the minute lol.

Thanks for the heads up on liver function that's worth knowing....cheers dude.

I didn't bother with any cardio today after a hot day and working late I felt to knackered to do anything else most spoiling though.

Nice one Mick it sounds good so I will make a permanent addition to my supplements
from now on.I forgot how good glutamine actually is especially in settling my guts and inflammation down since this celiac crap my guts are a mess so definitely a useful thing to have in there.

Happy I can help anytime mara

Tudca has been the main supplement to assist with settling my colitis down. I'm having 300mg x 3 each day.

Don't want to tempt fate but still restricting certain food groups as you know but had no flare ups or pain in around 5 weeks now mate.

It's not an energy boost in the sense that you get a kick, like a red bull, but it prolongs and maximises your ability to lift explosively

Happy I can help anytime mara

Tudca has been the main supplement to assist with settling my colitis down. I'm having 300mg x 3 each day.

Don't want to tempt fate but still restricting certain food groups as you know but had no flare ups or pain in around 5 weeks now mate.

That's great news that your getting everything back on track now,it's a right fcuk on finding what works and what doesn't,just don't be like me and forget to take the things that help you lol.

I have just ordered some more HCL as I ran out and forgot to get some more I didn't realize how much it was helping until I wasn't taking it...... honestly I need a carer LMAO.

It's not an energy boost in the sense that you get a kick, like a red bull, but it prolongs and maximises your ability to lift explosively

I will take any help I can get at the moment LOL, this weather has got me know knackered we are forecast thunderstorms next week really unusual for this time of the year but hopefully it will clear this muggy stuff.

Week 2 third one

Legs/chest/tris

Leg ext 40 x 10, 8, 8, 6
Leg curl 20 x 10, 8, 8, 6

Bench 120 x 10, 8, 6, 4
Incline 84 x 10, 8, 6, 4
Flat flys 18 x 10, 8, 6

Cgbp 72 x 10, 8, 6, 4
Ez ext 48 x 10, 10, 10

Swings and roundabouts today weights down on some things and up on others.Got through it all with no problems so no complaints.

We're due some heavy duty thunder on Thursday.

One thing you will find with the higher intensity stuff is that numbers do fluctuate a lot as so many other factors can hinder performance in a more noticeable way

Back