Starting over

Ethan8

Elite Member
Scroll down to line for workout advice please as I will meander.

Last 2 years gone to shit ,weight up and down with head fucks ,last few months hardly had desire to get up to piss let alone train or eat right however I have just lived off whey and oats and bread and nut butter ,its all I have and jabbed sus 250mg every 2 weeks and have kept a fair bit of muscle, I still have shape and look like I train. Base is there. 

My weight when life was good had just hit 92k -tops- lean-ish-watery then got dumped and dropped 10k in no time being a phaggot so hovering around 82k ,muscle memory IF I eat spot on ,trust me I have to and train exactly right I will get back to muscle memory without too much effort will get me too 88k then want the build the rest slowly more solid rather than bloofy water etc.

I won't outline my exercise choice as none of you will agree or probably 'get it' but its whats been working for me and I've been previously training that way by someone trustworthy here.

Ok new as said in GEN means no time + new 25min jaunt to gym + needing to be up at 5am means sleeping late and taking care of a class of 25 x 6/7yr old all day is not a option but I can get by on 5hours.....quite simply I have too. 

OK Previous life/split meants 6 days per week 2hour sessions in a busy proper BBin gym with good atmosphere, during those high volume times I have learnt exactly what will work for me and how to do it about 90%. 

I can't do that now. This place is dead so at least no wait. It's do for 3 months.

I'm not going to HITin its pure DY form split.

Gym closed Mon so.

MON and THUR off too cook and prep for following 3 days ,wash my pants, do my HW etc.

So go for a 5 day split so atleast I will always hit a a 4.

Train about 1hr a pop with WU ,short rest periods.

Arms get HIT alternatin every workout as this is what made them grow after 7 years with higher reps and better focus. 

New gym is crap equipped compared to old but has everything I need, even a rack.

Sat & Sun train A.M to keep rest of the day free to stare at ant on my floor.

I see no point in detailing exercise choice as we are all different and it will be there in my journal.

I've had a 2month lay off so swopping volume should not matter.

I'd decided rep ranges 20 -tops to 8 -lowest.

No CV for now, no time ,let the diet sort that for now. 

I am 40years old now, I know how to lift Branch style and can get results for a time on a load of deca and dbol til I die.  I know how to 5 x 20 -100 rep sets like CT Fletcher & pump the weighs and I know how to Kai Greene/DY lift perfecto full ROM ,contraction.

I don't go to full failure much. Close as. No fancy techniques

I kind of use all styles but follow a strict pattern.. . .when on form headwise.

Not exactly questions above ,just a outline for me and to see if anyone has come back after a fuck up lay off and had to change things up.

See if anyone if following any cookie cutter progs with great success or using what they know.

I kind of believe now if you right and heavy enough ,the food and drugs do the work, the rest is just stimulation.

All I can say it good to have you back on the board. I for one have missed your posts.

Back