The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

At least she went LOL

The tossers probably your to qualified for them they would have to run it properly and not half arsed like they do now!!

I am thinking of running 400mgs of test and 200mgs of mast I ditched the sust as it was crap so going to the cyp I use now as its really good stuff.

We had a thunderstorm a few days back like I say this is very unusual weather for this time of year not that I am complaining as I can get loads done.

Lance Armstrong roided up LOL,see your hulk like strength fcuked the tap!

Good session and a bit samaritan work to boot

She did moan she only got 5.5hrs kip. But I was up at 6am so got the same.

Nice little cycle. Fingers crossed for the cyp providing something better, sounds like it will.

One of those days, last 2 days in fact. Seemed full on but appeared to have gone smoothly

My Mrs stayed on the settee last night only because she fell asleep on it and I stealthily went to bed without waking her up lol.

Got to admit cyp is a hell of a lot better than test e goes in smooth as hell and I just generally feel better on it,looking forward to running it on a blast especially with mast I love mast lol.

At the minute I am going into the sessions without much hope of getting anything decent and then doing well just hope it continues!!

I was trying to watch TV with the Mrs last night and couldn't hear it over the snoring LOL

I may have to switch things up and give cyp a whirl, enan always seems to be the cheaper option for me tho.

After yesterday's cracking session, today brought be back to reality again LOL. Altho TBH I think I am chasing too hard and dropping too many reps suggesting that I am overreaching a bit too early, which only occurred to me halfway thru the session today. I need to see what my current full rep volume is and if I am having a big drop between set 1 and 3, like from 15 down to a 'grind it out 9' then I probably need to reset my target for sets at 12 or 13

A: Smith Inc Press: x20, 40, 70x 15, 13, 10
B: Smith Flat Press: 65x15, 12, 10
C: Pec Dec Press: x#10, #17 x12, 12, 10
D: /\ Push Down: #14 x 13, 13, 13
E: Smith JM Press: 35x 12, 11, 10

Inc smith was almost a positive start, gained a rep back on last week, but I can really feel the difference in set 3 compared to 1. I then lost another rep on last week during flat work, and this was when it started to dawn on me that I'm fatiguing too early. Addressed this a bit on pec dec, over all volume actually broke even but I'm hoping the more comfortable division over the sets will get me back on the progression train. Taking this same approach on VPD actually put me 1 rep up altho JM only broke even... but I didn't lose anything and this session was less than 24hrs after a good leg workout and a less than stellar start.

That's some serious snoring if you can't hear the TV I don't have neighbours so I can have mine blasting if she starts snoring lol.

Yeah give it a go if you can I certainly feel better on it.

Could it not be down to just a off day although I do agree taking the reps down a bit wouldn't be such a bad idea

If my aim is, for example, 3 sets of 15 and the last set is 5 or 6 reps away then I'm pretty much failing and beyond on every set, every week which I don't think is where I should be, not cruising.

Spare room again last night. I need a topper cos the sofa bed is just too hard. It's not comfy at all. I probably only spend 2 to 3 nights a week in our bed

Definitely seem to pushing to hard so maybe drop the weights slightly until your hitting all reps comfortably I hit 10 with a couple of reps to spare whilst cruising then on a blast it's all out carnage lol.

At least she doesn't moan at you for sleeping elsewhere so that's good,get yourself a really thick topper it will be sleeping on a cloud.

Like them I bet they are expensive

They were half price. £70. Bargain

And I'd just got a PCN for forgetting to log online after doing thru Dartford to pay the toll (you dont pay at the barrier now, you have to remember to do it when you get home and I didn't). On the plus side, when I logged on the fine for both directions totalled £5 so either they fvcked up or they're being kind rather than being scamming cvnts.

Certainly be taking either weight or rep volume a little more cautiously. Asking for trouble otherwise.

She offered to sleep on the sofa tonight. I say offered, it was a "everything hurts but I'll sleep there if you want". We all know how it will end of I take her up on that lol

Can't argue with that price.

They have done that on purpose the not paying at the barrier.as they know people will forget and they can then get more money,whenever they change things it's never for anyone's benefit apart from theirs.Sounds like they've fcuked up somewhere with a fine like that......say nowt lol.

Yeah a minor change will pay dividends as I have found.

LOL Very wise to tread carefully with that offer

We only went in there to see if they had some sandals the mrs wants, just to try on for sizing. Ended out spending £150 on my Jordan's and her Dunks. Could have spent more, they had a few decent deals on. But they did have her sandals too so we know what size to get now.

It's proper sneaky. Every toll I've ben thru you pay at the gate. You even have to stop at the gate for Dartford, but you still have to log on by midnight the next night. Which is plenty of time but you just don't remember you have to do it. It looks like they reduced the first one to 2.50 as it was my first ever fine, and maybe, the fact that the other one was only a few hours later on the same day it was covered by the 'first fine' scenario even tho the paperwork said otherwise. I won't complain now tho.

She came up about 6 in the end I reckon, probably when the lad got up to get ready for work, and I've not had it rubbed in my face so far yet LOL

It's been a full on weekend so far. Yesterday's day off resulted in a lot of walking around town, spending money and dealing with work issues on my day off. Didn't make today the most recovered session in the world even with the off day. So hitting the gym early had everything feeling heavy. Once done it was then cutting the lawn, moving my storage chest in to the back garden (that took longer than I would have liked), moving the old toy house down the bottom of the garden then a trip to the garden Centre and a roast while there. Then finishing off the storage unit and filling it up.Then also had to look at shoring up our back gate that was starting to fall apart and go on the wonk. All done, tho, a productive day. Glad tomorrow is bank hol so another day off but I suspect something will pop up out of nowhere.

A: Belt RDLs: x40, 90, 130x12, 12, 10
B: Laying Ham: #8x13, 13, 12
C: Seat Hams: 70x 12, 12, 12 (2)
D: Calf Press: 145x 14, 13, 12
E: Seated Calf: 55x14, 13, 13

RDLs felt heavy from the get-go, bit disappointed that it felt heavy and that I ultimately lost a rep, but the way set 1 went it could have been worse. Resetting the target reps on laying ham work seemed to pay off tho as I did finish a couple of reps up here, and with a little bit of English, seated hams also finished 1 rep up. Calf press also benefited from a rethink and was +1 rep, seated work only held even. The way the session started that all ended out fairly decent.

If you bought her some shoes then that explains her good nature lol.

It's like over here you pass through toll barriers and then have to go to the post office to pay them if you forget you get a letter through with a lovely added cost as well as the toll...............can workout bloody expensive!!

That's a busy day here's hoping your bank holiday is just a chill out day,I spent today moving massive railway sleepers into position for the base for the corridor into the kitchen talk about a heavy day so ditched the gym as just didn't have the energy for it.

Railway sleepers as your corridor base, how does that work? What are you setting on them?

I've got back today and my arm (still have that annoying forearm pain) and shoulder have let me know all night what I did yesterday. The Mrs went downstairs half way thru the night, but left her phone with 2 alarms set on it for 7am in the bedroom... Thanks for that lol

Back