The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

With the bone decay in her hip there isn't much she can do to alleviate anything. The compensatory pain she now gets too is everywhere... knees, ankles, other hip and that all the effects her back. She can't sleep. As a result her mood (which was always tetchy at best especially has she has major PMS troubles too) is rarely good.... certainly tests a relationship.

At 50 they've been reluctant to do the replacement and often get people talking het out of it but there is no cure and whatever they do temporarily a new hip will have to be done so why fvcking drag it out. Spending over year being mis diagnosed and passes off didn't help either

Doesnt seem right her quality of life is like that mate

Took me a good 6 months and 2 consultants/ a surgeon and 3 gps to get me relatively pain free.

Ive found out that alot of the time it comes down to cost, as crazy as that is.

Morphine is relatively cheap but not useful for chronic constant pain this is near the top of what a GP can prescribe.

Im on slow release pain meds that dull down my pain receptors so the pain is there but my brain doesnt recognise the signals as the meds turn the noise down. One tablet gives me 12 hours relief and doesnt make me drowsy like morphine.

Just trying to throw ideas your way not looking to intrude just trying to help :)

As i know first hand theres nothing worse mate than what shes experiencing.

Changing subject how old is your boy now?

Reactions: NM1
With the bone decay in her hip there isn't much she can do to alleviate anything. The compensatory pain she now gets too is everywhere... knees, ankles, other hip and that all the effects her back. She can't sleep. As a result her mood (which was always tetchy at best especially has she has major PMS troubles too) is rarely good.... certainly tests a relationship.

At 50 they've been reluctant to do the replacement and often get people talking het out of it but there is no cure and whatever they do temporarily a new hip will have to be done so why fvcking drag it out. Spending over year being mis diagnosed and passes off didn't help either

Aye appreciate that mate very hard spot for you both to be in, thank you for elaborating.

Like you say it knocks on to everything and is invasive. Know first hand with my own hip shite etc. so really feel for you.

Sending you all the best I'm sure all your patience will be rewarded :)

I think that gabapentin she was on was to interrupt the brains pain receptors etc IIRC but she was really ill from it so also refused the sister drug. What is it you take?

My boy is 14 now. And his Mum's fvcking double. Highly strung emotionally and, altho not formally diagnosed because the morons at SEND cant process anything properly, is widely considered to have ADHD so is a bit of a handful when it comes to most aspects of life.

Lockdown is a blast LOL

Gabapentin has really bad effects on me also but they are even worse on Lyrica,sends me off the charts for some reason.

Supposedly they now run them instead of ssris for anxiety fcuk knows how that's supposed to work.

So on this next blast what you thinking dosage wise?

@dirtyvest slow release 120mg codeine tartrate with dyhrocodeine 60mg tablets.

@RAD whst do you normally run? Can you source injectable dbol over tablets, its much more potent you can take 1/4 of the oral dose.

I take it both those codeine lots are OTC? I'll give t a look, she is on so many different meds she does have to watch it a bit... her repeat prescription sheets are 3 sides long LOL

Rad: I think I need to be looking at 1g test again, deca maybe only 4 or 500 as per (I'll just see what I have left and use it up over the weeks) and I'll save tren for after summer. Wouldn't mind grabbing some tbol or var perhaps, if not just go full on with some dbol.

Mick: big school is a wake up, the way it works now there is no gentle breaking in, what they learn in year 7 is needed in yr11 so it's a real hit the ground running and no time to adjust for them. My boy struggled in his 1st 2 years, I don't think he had a week without a detention for 2 years (they do give them out for any and everything now tho). Hope he gets on well, have you got a good school?

No mate certainly not otc needed a consultants letter and surgeon telling my gp to prescribe them. Highest mg you can get otc is 10mg mine are x 12 that strength.

Yes same school as i went to i told him not to mention hes my son i spent more time out of class than in.

Have things settled down for your son now then?

Got a good 45mins walk in this morning, bit of time to chill before heading of to work to train. Be going alone tomorrow as I have to meet some people at work so the Mrs will be staying home, I'll get in early, train and then do some actual work and eat all the expired crisps from our stock room for my PWO. Shoulders have felt tight this week so not sure how today would go, tends to be the norm when I hit this peak volume week.

A: Incline Cable Fly - Deep: 15x10, 15, 25, 35x18, 14, 12, 10
B: Incline DB Press: 30s x17, 15, 12, 11
C: Machine Press - close: 110x19, 16, 14, 13
D: Rope Extensions: 40x22, 16, 15, 13

Despite upping the weight on flyes my shoulders seemed to take the load and ROM quite well, a little drop in reps as total weight was up 10kg but a solid enough outing. Inc DBs also went up, and also took a bit of a rep hit but with 4 sets that wasn't an issue and was actually an improvement on the final week of the last block right at the end of my course. Machine CG worked nicely despite the fatigue building up, shoulder not minding the movement today and banged out a few more reps happily enough. Finally some rope extensions, 4 sets this week saw volume nicely increased, same weight tho.

@mick_the_brick this will only be my second blast ever LOL.First one was a pile of shite only ran test e but it was under dosed.This blast will be test e and dbol only small doses to see how I get on.

Can get injectable dbol but got a load of pills I need to get through first.

DV next blast is sounding more like the ones you use to run I am expecting great things from this one.Eating all the expired crisps next weigh in should see some gains.

I have 30 packs of McCoys, some bacon fries and about 10 bottles of full sugar Ribena and Lucozade... I'll be mahoosive

An early and prompt start to my day. Got about a 40min walk and then had to get a wriggle on to get to work (after settling the wife and her mate down with a homemade lemon sponge I made last night). Good little session all on my lonesome today before all the PPE delivery people arrived.

A: Single Leg Press: 10x65, 140, 8x190, 240+ x13, 12, 11, 10
B: Leg Extensions: 185x17, 12, 11, 10
C: Seated Calf Press - IN: 131+ x24, 20, 19, 17
D: Upright Rows - Cable: 20s x22, 19, 15, 14

So after my walk and my cycle ride in to work, it was a leg session, lovely. Not a bad one tho. Just added the little '+' plate to last week and matched my reps so happy with that, good pump on the quads too. Then leg ext, went up in weight here but only lost 1 rep on sets 1 and 2, and I did 4 sets this week. Calves again were a bit of a surprise repping better than I did only 4 days ago. Last up were upright rows, about 3 reps better in total here but all good.

Reactions: NM1
Trained more during lockdown that I do normally

Yeah, got a great Aragon for xmas and have a solar G shock GX56 for our wedding anniversary all boxed up... just need some Air Jordans to match them

Back