• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

tren e.. anyone actually use it anymore?

AlriteGeezer

Elite Member
Trend seems to be tren ace at the mo, but i find it quite a chore to pin these days. Its probably due yo the shite "braun" barrels i have... avoid them! Anyways, not used tren e now for about 3yrs, fancy running a big one.. anyone used it high dose.for cutting?

Now and then I'll bang it in on top of ace if I see it at a decent price.

Just use ace on top or solo otherwise.

Running 400mg right now mate have been for the last 5 weeks or so. Dropping it down to 200 because I've got some tren a I'm gonna use as well

I do get more sides with it than pinning ace ed mind. Mainly the uncontrollable aggression

Lot of my mates who work off shore do

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rip blend doing the rounds atm has tren e in it, with the other 2 compounds being short ester props, seems odd to me with having to still jab eod for the props!? Obviously a cost thing for races?

Otherwise only see tren ace sold and used around here

Back