• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

What's everyone's take on this?

"The sample was not analysed for the following reason : Postcode - postmark conflict"

All mine have been rejected. Anyone live in wales?

"The sample was not analysed for the following reason : Postcode - postmark conflict"

All mine have been rejected. Anyone live in wales?
Finally.

A genuine reason why I can hate the Welsh.

i sent mine with NE postcode and pin and it was still analysed. Just use welsh postcode and different container.

i sent mine with NE postcode and pin and it was still analysed. Just use welsh postcode and different container.
Not as simple as that.

They are checking the postmark.

Basically people need to be honest and give their correct postcode.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had received any medtech sample results as of yet as I was going to send some in

Rob

Ive heard theyre not accepting any gear to test at all now mate, dont think any medtech got tested either....

I emailed Wedinos to check if they accept postcodes outside of Wales. I didn't want my samples rejected for the sake of a postcode.

Here is their reply:

"Thank you for your interest in the WEDINOS project. We are currently able to accept samples from outside of Wales including Glasgow (G15). Please follow the guidance on our website for the submission of samples http://www.wedinos.org/db/sample_testing"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard theyre not accepting any gear to test at all now mate, dont think any medtech got tested either....
I wonder why they have stopped taking steroid samples - if they have.

I was just filling out the wedinos sample form and it's designed to accommodate for steroid samples.

The section labeled 'Reason for use' has the option of Performance/Image enhancement, and the section labeled 'Effects' has the option of increased strength, increased stamina etc.

Looking at the form it appears that steroids are an acceptable sample to submit.

I'll send mine in and see how it goes.

They are accepting gear samples.. 

Just not from fuckwits who leave needles on and put a duff post code. 

So assuming you don't have the IQ of a baked potato they will get tersted. 

I wonder why they have stopped taking steroid samples - if they have.

I was just filling out the wedinos sample form and it's designed to accommodate for steroid samples.

The section labeled 'Reason for use' has the option of Performance/Image enhancement, and the section labeled 'Effects' has the option of increased strength, increased stamina etc.

Looking at the form it appears that steroids are an acceptable sample to submit.

I'll send mine in and see how it goes.
Dunno mate, just what a mod on ukm reckoned he'd been told by them. Also there are people who have sent vials/tabs in and swear blind they've filled out correctly but have come back saying they wont test because needles in/wrong postcode/no postcode etc etc

Mine had a form filled in, correct post code, powder in a bag with ref number on. Nothing. I emailed and they just said if the samples match criteria and have no paraphernalia included they will be test, however they were working through a backlog because they were delayed Due to maintainence of the machines.

Mine had a form filled in, correct post code, powder in a bag with ref number on. Nothing. I emailed and they just said if the samples match criteria and have no paraphernalia included they will be test, however they were working through a backlog because they were delayed Due to maintainence of the machines.
How long ago did you send mate?

Back