Whats the longest you have ever ran?

Champion fell runner for 33 miler.

Was doing a lot of full and half triathlons too.

That was in my 20's and early 30's

Couldn't run to the door if the postman knocked now without blowing outta me arse.

Half marathon.

Despise running long distance now. Ran 100, 400, 800, 1500 for my school back in the day. Literally only three of us could run in my year everyone else was retarded.

Have started running a mile couple times a week as fast as possible. Slowly working my way down from 5mins to 4:45ish. Would like to hit sub 4:30

Champion fell runner for 33 miler.

Was doing a lot of full and half triathlons too.

That was in my 20's and early 30's

Couldn't run to the door if the postman knocked now without blowing outta me arse.
@xHamster I know. Its bad enough that you stink the place out but u miss the deliveries as well. Mind u royal mail only give u a nanosecond to get to the door if they knock at all! Ur farts last longer than that!

Used to run six days a week and race quite often but backed off lately due to lifting, to much cardio = elevated cortisol

Just as incognito said it gives you the skin fat look :( I never went beyond half marathon mainly due to my observations of fellow runners trying to recover from full marathons (am not talking about marathon joggers here but those who race sub 2hrs 45min)....I would love someone to do a before and after test analysis on them!

I've done a few half marathons and up until recently ran a 10k every other day (not inc cycling and swimming). It's good for thinking and losing your mind after a day at work.

12 mile I think.

I'm 4 stone heavier now. I could still smash a ten k out in an hour though.

That can be my challenge the week I get back off holiday..... Get me back in the mood.

12 miles @ 2.5 stone lighter.

I've started running again. Did 5.7 miles hilly on Sunday and was fucked. First proper run in 5 years.

I'm doing tough mudder in Wales in August so need the fitness training.

9 miles cross country in school - tough but quite doable.

Nowadays, 400m would be good going. :/

I done 5km this morning, Had 7 pints in afternoon, now gonna attempt another 5km!

I will do th s weight loss this should it kill me! Which at this rate it may well do!

Managed about 2.5 miles today. Up massive bloody hills, through cow shite fields and brambles. I started from the beach so was quite a climb

/monthly_06_2014/post-5556-0-05695200-1402761024_thumb.png

/monthly_06_2014/post-5556-0-11253100-1402761040_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-14-15-38-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-14-15-38-53.png
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
Once ran and race with a guy on a moped when I was pissed, came 2nd, was a PB.

Back