• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

whats your last bp reading?

125/69 RHR 55 BPM

Very low BP for me, about 2 months since last jab and dumped blood the weekend which seems to have dropped each value by 10 points.

So got an omron bp measurer last week and wish I didn't

Apparently I'm 140/80

I'm off to the docs in a bit as I don't think this is right.

I'm usually 110/65 even on a lot of gear

I'm thinking the cuff Is too small

Well it was actually slightly more elevated once I got to the doctors but he told me not to worry about it.
He said if it elevates more while on cycle come back and they will try and sort it out
Refreshing to not have the usual bollocking from a Dr once gear is mentioned
But I'm going to halve my protein intake and double my water intake, see if this helps

Well it was actually slightly more elevated once I got to the doctors but he told me not to worry about it.
He said if it elevates more while on cycle come back and they will try and sort it out
Refreshing to not have the usual bollocking from a Dr once gear is mentioned
But I'm going to halve my protein intake and double my water intake, see if this helps

Increase your H2O, also use Hawthornberry and hibiscus tea.
It helped mine regulate.

Thanks @Pip I'll do that, think I've had hibiscus tea before in Egypt

Definitely not happy that it's a lot higher than usual

We had a DIY Health Check at work.

My BMI is 25 and Metabolic age of a 44 year old. Neither of which i take seriously.

Bp was 150 over 76. Told them to do it again as i know what it is usually. 117 over 76 then 120 over 76.

120 over 75 is my usual average.

One blokes was 190 over 120 then came down.
Another chap lost 10 years off his metabolic age over night.

[QUOTE="mattyb009, post: 409843, member: 2184

Another chap lost 10 years off his metabolic age over night.[/QUOTE]

Now that must have been an awesome nights sleep

Back