• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Zopiclone - Any Advice, Contraindications Etc?

Ksalols?? I'm sure they have been copied as well. From what I've heard ALL the rc vals are going to vanish as they guy making them (well known) has figured xanax/rc xanax is far more addictive.

Aye they are the ones I think. They were spot on, not sure about now though.
It's a shame they banned Etizolam they did the job.

Coming up to about 2 weeks of using them now

Used first 4 days, definitely helped me to get to sleep easier. Didn't take the 5th day, could barely get to sleep.
They don't necessarily help me to stay asleep tho, which is more my problem.

Definitely did notice some drowsiness the following day during the 2nd week - on some days - not all.
Hard to tell if this is the meds, Hyge use or just sleep deprivation/being too fucking busy 24/7

The one time I used them, 1 tablet knocked me out basically after a heavy session sniffing. These were UK pharmacy though, a friends mothers prescription.

Coming up to about 2 weeks of using them now

Used first 4 days, definitely helped me to get to sleep easier. Didn't take the 5th day, could barely get to sleep.
They don't necessarily help me to stay asleep tho, which is more my problem.

Definitely did notice some drowsiness the following day during the 2nd week - on some days - not all.
Hard to tell if this is the meds, Hyge use or just sleep deprivation/being too fucking busy 24/7

no they definately dont help keep you asleep Dan. my doc said if i woke and couldnt get back to sleep to just take another. easier said than done when i got 7 a fortnight!

no they definately dont help keep you asleep Dan. my doc said if i woke and couldnt get back to sleep to just take another. easier said than done when i got 7 a fortnight!

Makes my blood boil! They'll dish out opiate based meds like sweets down these parts but mention z meds and they look at you like you are street addict or some such

Ghrp2 and mod grf before bed.

I'm literally out for the count until either my alarm goes and wakes me or I need a piss so bad it wakes me up.

I work in substance misuse and we are always getting clients who are dependant on these try not to use for more than 1 to 2 weeks at a time

Back