What's Bodybuilding Done For You

I believe that the biggest benefit of steroids are mental. Increased confidence gets you far in life. Also being bigger also gets you instant respect, without being earned. A person can walk into a pub in a sh1tty area of Liverpool or into a high level meeting in an Investment Bank in Canary Wharf and in both of these very different situations, confidence will help.

Essentially steroids and the increased confidence will help you achieve success in your personal and business life.

I believe that the biggest benefit of steroids are mental. Increased confidence gets you far in life. Also being bigger also gets you instant respect, without being earned. A person can walk into a pub in a sh1tty area of Liverpool or into a high level meeting in an Investment Bank in Canary Wharf and in both of these very different situations, confidence will help.

Essentially steroids and the increased confidence will help you achieve success in your personal and business life.
Have you ever been to Liverpool?

Posted using TMuscle App

Have you ever been to Liverpool?

Posted using TMuscle App

Once or twice, with me being a Scouser :lol:. I must admit, I don't go there much these days (as 90% of it is still a sh1tehole) but I do go back to see family etc.

Have you ever been yourself?

Worry that I'm missing out on other things/interests by being so hooked on bodybuilding

Its also costing me a fortune

Still love it though

Posted using TMuscle App

I live there. Not many sh1tty pubs these days, lots of nice bars now. but If you're a scouser you should know that being Big means nothing going into a rough pub full of locals.. You'd just be dismissed as just another juicehead ;)

Posted using TMuscle App

I live there. Not many sh1tty pubs these days, lots of nice bars now. but If you're a scouser you should know that being Big means nothing going into a rough pub full of locals.. You'd just be dismissed as just another juicehead ;)

Posted using TMuscle App

I think you misunderstood my post - it was essentially about the mental benefits (i.e. confidence) of gear.

Here is an excerpt:-

A person can walk into a pub in a sh1tty area of Liverpool or into a high level meeting in an Investment Bank in Canary Wharf and in both of these very different situations, confidence will help.

Not really about being 21st.

I think you misunderstood my post - it was essentially about the mental benefits (i.e. confidence) of gear.

A person can walk into a pub in a sh1tty area of Liverpool or into a high level meeting in an Investment Bank in Canary Wharf and in both of these very different situations, confidence will help.

Ah ok fair enough :)

Posted using TMuscle App

Ah but this self confidence issue could/should be resolved internally because this is a personality/mental issue.
That said I agree that looking strong and confident goes a long way in business.
That said being a bloated mess does not look good.
There is a lot to say about the physique Christopher Bale had in American Pyscho....

Ah but this self confidence issue could/should be resolved internally because this is a personality/mental issue.
That said I agree that looking strong and confident goes a long way in business.
That said being a bloated mess does not look good.
There is a lot to say about the physique Christopher Bale had in American Pyscho....

Con, agreed but the world doesn't always work like that. One of the guys in the gym, recently started gear, loves it, had issues in the past, substance/mental etc, states he has never felt as good as he does now, wants to stay on etc etc, he is late 20's, I have talked him out of it.

Anyhow, those anecdotes in my post were from my life and are something I have experienced.

Confidence helps in all areas of life imo.

Reactions: Con
This sort of attitude, even from others that train makes me laugh!

I Lift, Im sick, I took steroids, therefore it must have been the steroids that made me sick!!!

What about all the other shit I did, the drinking, the late nights the shit food, pain relief etc etc all done to excess, yet it had to be the steroids!

Soon as steroids are mentioned people lose sight of every other cause that it could possibly be, that includes medical community, which is why best not to tell them, ever!

If I was to put a scale on damage caused by AAS alone, 1-10 would give a 2-3.

Other things would get far higher scores, everything compounded, well there you go!

To be honest i don't know what your background is other than what i've learnt from here and UKM, which is the heavy steroid use!

It was an honest question which is probably difficult to quantify the answer to with certainty but thought that it could be relevant to the thread.

And by your own admission they were a contributing factor though so not an altogether stupid assumption!

To be honest i don't know what your background is other than what i've learnt from here and UKM, which is the heavy steroid use!

It was an honest question which is probably difficult to quantify the answer to with certainty but thought that it could be relevant to the thread.

And by your own admission they were a contributing factor though so not an altogether stupid assumption!

No, not stupid! just frustrating!

Pros:
Confidence
Understand how the body works - specifically mobility.
Constant self development
When bulking looking like a warrior
When dieting looking aesthetic

Cons:
Food obsession.
As expensive as having a girlfriend haha
Never satisfied with my physique
A lot of social sacrifices
Judgemental looks/opinions from people
When bulking feeling fat and disgusting
When dieting feeling skinny

Proper double edged sword this bodybuilding game haha