2 ½ scoops of Brotein

Sounds like a solid day's work (from next week on with regard to the incline thing, don't know if you want to start with dumbell incline dumbell press if that feels any less awkward ?? and remember its not necessary to go all the way down to your collar bone depending on how long your arms are/how flexible you shoulders are...I usually stop a few centimetres above the chest)

God I'm retarded. Didn't even think of that.

I've noticed from the posing I favour my right shoulder a lot more and I think it's because my left was out if action for so long since the accident.

Dumbbells would be even more helpful and wouldn't constrain one arm/shoulder complex to the other. *sends naked ladies to your work to mud wrestle*

God I'm retarded. Didn't even think of that.

I've noticed from the posing I favour my right shoulder a lot more and I think it's because my left was out if action for so long since the accident.

Dumbbells would be even more helpful and wouldn't constrain one arm/shoulder complex to the other. *sends naked ladies to your work to mud wrestle*

:thumb: already have naked ladies, although it would be good to have some below the age of 60. - Also you can give declines a go, but don't have to worry about them too much since from regular presses and dips (not the ones geared to triceps but learning more forward so you hit the chest more) you'll hit all you need for the chest.

:thumb: already have naked ladies, although it would be good to have some below the age of 60. - Also you can give declines a go, but don't have to worry about them too much since from regular presses and dips (not the ones geared to triceps but learning more forward so you hit the chest more) you'll hit all you need for the chest.

Cheers man :D ill try it like dat next push sesh. *secretly glad don't have to do decapitating declines

inclines bench seems to hit my chest more, though you have to take a bit of an ego hit and lower the weight compared to flat or decline bench

inclines bench seems to hit my chest more, though you have to take a bit of an ego hit and lower the weight compared to flat or decline bench

My ego is fragile. I may need hugthays afterwards. Fly back.

if you feel like you are going to decapitate yourself in declines then you are bringing the bar down to the wrong place.

And once again....

THANK YOU...that was a very kind and thoughtful gesture and very much appreciated.
x

if you feel like you are going to decapitate yourself in declines then you are bringing the bar down to the wrong place.

And once again....

THANK YOU...that was a very kind and thoughtful gesture and very much appreciated.
x

Agree - aim for the nipple region, not the throat.

No worries :D it was the least I could do to say thanks so I thought I'd be unconventional by being conventional :D
if you feel like you are going to decapitate yourself in declines then you are bringing the bar down to the wrong place. And once again....THANK YOU...that was a very kind and thoughtful gesture and very much appreciated.x

Thank you to Tatty, Paul, Greg, Kuju, Mike, FrowningB, Viking, Bonzer, Eastwood and everyone else. Sorry they're not better.

Start: 66.2kg
End : 73.5kg

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 166
  • b.png
    b.png
    639.8 KB · Views: 172
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 153