• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

2,4-Dinitrophenol aka DNP

DNP is more dangerous than slin IMO simply because people respect slin can kill you but they just think DNP is harsh.....DNP can really fvck you up, there are easier ways to drop weight.......

Can't say I can agree with that at all, IMO they're both equally dangerous.

Safe if controlled and used and safe doses and you understand their actions, miscalculate with either and your in the sh1t though!

200mg is meant to speed you metabolism up by 30% apparently.

Ausbuilt on UKM swears but it and seems to perscribe it to everyone, dangerous stuff in the wrong heads imo

That guy is a Grade A Fud! and ive only read a handfull of his 'opinions'

-

I joke that i want it but apparently if i used it id lose a very good friend :P

That guy is a Grade A Fud! and ive only read a handfull of his 'opinions'

-

I joke that i want it but apparently if i used it id lose a very good friend :P

Sometimes we take greater care of those closest to us than we do ourselves :)

if nothing else though, this just proves my point about my feelings on dnp use in females when I won't allow one of the closest people in the world to me to use it.

All I would say to any female is understand the consequences of your actions before making a decision, this doesn't just go for dnp either, also for heavy androgens.

P.S. I know I'm being a hypocritical chauvanistic pr1ck, sue me :lol:

You couldn't pay me enough to take this stuff.
If you cant get in shape in the time you have allowed, pick another show/goal and keep dieting until you get it.
There is never a need to risk your health to this degree.

i have to agree, this look suits nobody.....
images

I think DNP has a number of very good uses, but in much lower doses to those commonly advocated on line. There is also a lot of claptrap about how to use it too, with some people claiming that you need to consume large amounts of carbs to feel the heat!

DNP can be dangerous, as with many agents, the devil is in the dose. As Stephen said, their is no negative feedback on DNP, and neither is their an effective intervention for poisoning which they can dish out at A&E. There are also numerous problems that occur at higher doses - some one sees, and some which you don't, and some of these are irreversible.

I had terrible water retention, lower back ache from my poor kidneys. My pee was very dark (and stunk) even though I was drinking plenty of water.
These are all bad signs, suggesting there were underlying problems afoot. Effective DNP use should not result in water retention, let alone the other symptoms that you mention.

J

You couldn't pay me enough to take this stuff.
If you cant get in shape in the time you have allowed, pick another show/goal and keep dieting until you get it.
There is never a need to risk your health to this degree.

That is the view I am coming to too - I have got into far better condition without it just fine and without that much strife all said - but I know my curiousity will probably drive me to experiment again... we know what they say about curiosity right enough :lol:

Used it a while ago a few times and it does work well... better in some than in others... one thing so many forget to tell people looking at going on is that it has a cumulative effect... that is just cos you are using 200mg a day doesnt mean its 200mg every day as it builds... 200mg day 1 300mg day 2 450 day 3 etc... so the higher the dose the higher the cumulation... I have read of cases where people have cooked themselves and have had to be put into ice baths to cool themselves down... On one occasion I was using it in one of the hottest summers in Aust... sweat like you wouldnt believe, breathing issues just sitting at my desk, cardio and training was arduous at best, yellow stains on everything from the sweat and powder... at one point my boss asked if I needed to go to the docs lol... bless her...

I have read ausbuilts ideas on this and on one thread had to state the danger as he was advocating huge amounts of dnp, tbf he did say after that he doesnt recommend those doses for everyone....

I have read ausbuilts ideas on this and on one thread had to state the danger as he was advocating huge amounts of dnp, tbf he did say after that he doesnt recommend those doses for everyone....

Is he a doctor of some sort, if not who cares what he recommends....i think its an absalute joke that people "recommend" others take drugs that can put them in the ground simply because they have read some research articles and used the drug them selfs.

This is a problem with the internet, some guy comes along that is well liked and he can state he likes some "blast" or some other toxic drug and because he is liked people take his word for it and start doing the same thing. Very silly and dangerous behavior.

By all means talk about what you do and post up good articles but fvck right off with making protocals for others. imo

That is the view I am coming to too - I have got into far better condition without it just fine and without that much strife all said - but I know my curiousity will probably drive me to experiment again... we know what they say about curiosity right enough :lol:
If I was a cat, then it would be the dnp that killed me as opposed to the curiosity. Cats are particularly sensitive to some of the sides of dnp, especially the cataracts.

Trivia,
J

Is he a doctor of some sort, if not who cares what he recommends....i think its an absalute joke that people "recommend" others take drugs that can put them in the ground simply because they have read some research articles and used the drug them selfs.

This is a problem with the internet, some guy comes along that is well liked and he can state he likes some "blast" or some other toxic drug and because he is liked people take his word for it and start doing the same thing. Very silly and dangerous behavior.

By all means talk about what you do and post up good articles but fvck right off with making protocals for others. imo

I sure as hell hope he isnt mate, not at what he was suggesting... and tbh I care a little as the people you are talking about will follow that sort of "advice"... I get your meaning mate and wish more would do their own thinking... but the world is what it is...

IIRC his gf is a pharmacist or pharmacy.
J

Well ok then perhaps he is more qualified than i thought.
Remember i have no idea who we are talking about, the user name "ausbuilit" is not some one i am aware off.
Its a simple statement that many experienced guys get to the point that they think they can prescribe things to others which i think is foolish and wrong.

Imo its more the issue of the people who read the stuff he writes. He might be able to control it and know the inns and outs of its mechanisms, but guaranteed there will be numptys who one, could probably do fine for their goals without it and have little need for it, and two have minimal understanding of whats its doing in their body, precautions, what to measure and keep an eye on, then end up fcuking themselfs up.

I know if i had a lot of knowledge on such drugs id be careful of the audience im speaking to, and what im actually writing in the first place, never under estimate the stupidity of others lol

Back