A few videos of my PBs on bench today

danny187

Top Contributor
Right guys thought would upload few videos of sessions from today,

upon waking - 2 toast jam, whey isolate, 2 grenade pills, pre workout shot :)

9am bench training

working sets - 115kg x 5, 130kg x 3 ( felt like 60kg ) 150kg x 3 PB and 160kg x 1 PB then 100kg x 20

150kg x 3 PB - excuse the noise - create own atmosphere basically, its bit mundane so have work with what I got

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/... x 5/?action=view&current=20120404_155206.mp4

160kg x 1 PB as no touch on bar

100kg x 20 to finish

@Greyphantom @Dig @JW007 @Little Simon or anyone who is interested in PL

Excuse my attitude was buzzing out my nut haha

have to say very pleased with pressing of recent and ability of not being scared of teh big weights

If you sort tech alone that will happen.
Speed work?

Well after holiday gonna be switching few things about, so maybe some speed work, more heavy dips, CGBP will be added, also hopefully bigger triceps and arms to handle holding the weight as hurts bones with my bits of string haha

Hoping when hip is all good, squats and deads will get better hoping 200kg plus squats, 240 - 250kg deads maybe should see me in ok place

Just have to remember strength is slowly slowly and cant expect a big weightg every session and also digging in deep once pbs stop etc

Thinking after my holiday in 34 days I have like 25 days off heavy training and TBH bored staying around 90kg

So why lifts are going, more food, nice simple blast/few training add ons will see more weight on me and also hoping more weight on the bars

roll on mid june lol, run up to first PL comp :)

Need lube this joints a bit LOL

good **** mate as Max says sick progress what have you been doing different?

good **** mate as Max says sick progress what have you been doing different?

Honestly I did SL 5 x 5 for 3 weeks and switched to wendlers 531 with desired % work easch session, sometime leaving just after main lift if tired and still suffer with Sleep apnea as cannot get used to the cpap

also no stress on mass or diet and just stuck to program, also found I ENJOY lifting heavy alot more

I do plan on gaining size after holiday as think lifts are in area where with more food and better assistance work I will grow alotbetter

Struggle for mass tbh

Also @Sacky

Would say @Greyphantom has helped in the respect of when I chat with him he has helped me and passed on advise which he has experienced and people have told him

Just always get better gains when you start loving it again imo

Back