Andy's First Comp Journal

Thats very kind re the flap jack mate. Sounds amazing! I probs won't have one pre stage but if you wanted to bring me one I'm sure I'd eat it post show lol!! :)
How's day 2'of carb up going? I'm starting to fill up now just monitoring in the mirror look and bloat. Feeing good tho. Hope alls well with you. Tomorrow we'll be up there then sat its game time! Exciting!

Will bring one across then pal.
Got through 1100g of carbs yesterday so nice full and vascular this morning.
Will be easing them back today and see how my body reacts and adjust accordingly.

Done 750g of carbs today and have started tightening up and drying out through the day.
Weight just now 85kg but will be 82kg at 05:30 tomorrow so once water manipulation is factored in I should be around the 80kg mark on the day.
Have planned to do about 600g tomorrow but will review that depending upon how I look.
Bags all packed and finishing work at noon tomorrow so going straight up to miss the fri traffic and get settled in at hotel although don't think we will be settled in for long before the wife wants to do a bit of shopping at the Trafford Centre.

Reactions: CJ
Good luck Andy mate, wont be there unfortunately but will be thinking of you... kick some ass mate...

All the best for this weekend mate.

Good luck Andy mate, wont be there unfortunately but will be thinking of you... kick some ass mate...

Good luck this weekend mate.

Thanks Chaps.
Got settled in at hotel then had a walk around the Trafford Centre.
Been our for diner at tgi fridays and just trying to wind down now ready for tomorrow.
83kg tonight so should make weight ok

Good luck!!!

Thanks Lauren. My 10 year old has taken a leaf out of your book and cooked me some cake for when i get home sunday:D

best of luck buddy x

Thanks Max. You coming to the show?
Would be good to finally catch up.
Just jumped on scales. 81kg and drying out nicely but flattening off a bit.
Looks like I can have me steak and eggs at 6 this morning now.
Brought me camping stove so I can cook it in the room:D

Have kept an interested eye on this journal and just got caught back up, didnt realise the brits was round already. Good luck mate big fan of your physique!!

Wow I still can't believe I managed to win my class.
The re3sult has stilll not sunk in properly but it has definitely made all those early morning cardio sessions worthwhile.
Will post a proper update of the whole weekend when I have a bit more time.
The trophy is nearly as tall as me:D

Well done man tagged you in loads you can tag the rest on fb ill send a DVD if you want

dude you have one fvcking awesome physique, the pics are incredible and you look like youre having so much fun... well done on your win, so freaking wrapped for you... :D

Have kept an interested eye on this journal and just got caught back up, didnt realise the brits was round already. Good luck mate big fan of your physique!!

Thanks Dig

Well done man tagged you in loads you can tag the rest on fb ill send a DVD if you want

Thanks very much pal.Will do.
Came to your stand on the Sat morning to say hi but you were not there.

dude you have one fvcking awesome physique, the pics are incredible and you look like youre having so much fun... well done on your win, so freaking wrapped for you... :D

Thanks pal much appreciated. Really enjoyed the Sunday and did'nt want to come off stage:D

Back