• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Are Short Course Orals Moderate Dose Really That Problematic?

Book how much did you run because to be honest every internet bit of advice is always run dbol at 50mg etc which Is massively over the original invented planned dose, now I know that's the same for everything injectable a etc but again I then go back to my point of someone who is already lean that puts 6-8lean mass lbs onto the physique using minimal is going about things the right way as opposed to the newbie that simply want that scale weight 25lb increase

@Mr mac , Was a long time ago, but think it was 10mg twice a day, and made sure I could train fairly soon after taking them due to the short half life, (4h maybe?). Also there was something about taking them on an empty stomach for better absorption or with grapefruit juice (can't remember). I'll have a look to see if I can find my original notes.

Back