Back In The Gym..2021

Back shot tonight ..rare lol..im happy ,looking alot more grainy already with still 2 weeks to go..
20180513_220919.jpg

Have they put up any show pics yet?

There are plenty about..i got a phone number yesterday for the guy ..so il try that..evrry fvcker exept me has loads lol .at least at the brits there will be loads of vids on utube etc

lovely shape mate be interesting to see what you bring to the final

Reactions: mal
nice shape - looks like could be a bit tighter though, as pre stage pics looked very dry.... maybe over did the carbs or its just how your body goes ? (not a dig as its a master category and you look great) as symmetry is nice - and against the bigger units condition will be the key -

Reactions: mal
lovely shape mate be interesting to see what you bring to the final

nice shape - looks like could be a bit tighter though, as pre stage pics looked very dry.... maybe over did the carbs or its just how your body goes ? (not a dig as its a master category and you look great) as symmetry is nice - and against the bigger units condition will be the key -
Im just enjoying the ride guys..il do my best and go hard now for 8 days.my symmetry is my strong point and il stick to that..my gut feeling is i needed more food in to pull water in..ive had the order of show..im back stage 9.30 and all over by 10.30..thats a massive advantage for me in staying dry..

Skins getting thinner on lower abs so will deffo have a tighter condition next week..eating carbs daily and just short walks now..knocking cardio on the head..trained legs yesterday for the last time,im glad they feel fvcjed tbh..gonna deplete from tomoz or sun and have more time to fill out.
20180516_171347.jpeg

My last workout today ..just high intensity depletion stuff..im on day 4 and im wasted..but have been advised to keep carb depleting till tomorrow ..my size and condition is up since the last show so im really happy at this point..
Can relax now and start filling out and drying out slowly..
received_10214767421754161.jpeg

My last workout today ..just high intensity depletion stuff..im on day 4 and im wasted..but have been advised to keep carb depleting till tomorrow ..my size and condition is up since the last show so im really happy at this point..
Can relax now and start filling out and drying out slowly..
View attachment 64564

Look a lot fuller going from that pic mate
Any scale difference or simply just going by look?

Look a lot fuller going from that pic mate
Any scale difference or simply just going by look?
Well i was 14.3 this morn but it can fluctuate alot now so dont worry to much now..im alot more chunky now...and need to be up there..im just going by feel now mate, as long as i dont spill over..il be gtg...just need to nail drying out,which should be easier this time as il be able to get all the water in by fri..

Well i was 14.3 this morn but it can fluctuate alot now so dont worry to much now..im alot more chunky now...and need to be up there..im just going by feel now mate, as long as i dont spill over..il be gtg...just need to nail drying out,which should be easier this time as il be able to get all the water in by fri..

What are you doing to dry out bud

Back