Mine have.........
Oats
Syrup
Soft brown sugar
Low fat spread
Protein powder

Sometimes I add nuts, raisins and chocolate depending on the flavour

I am working on a low fat cheesecake :)

Does the heat not destroy the protein in the powder?

Uriel, I have to meet you one day! :) LOL I always think meeting people from forums is like meeting celebs! lolol :) :lol:

That is so sad! lol :lol: :)

you will baby..........i'll stut out of a backlit fog to the tune of "simply the best"......the lights will catch my spangly white teeth, you'll feel "that" familiar flutter "down there" and I will stare at you with my piercing blue eyes and say............."Ho Fukface, want a vimpto and bells?"

Pmsl x

you will baby..........i'll stut out of a backlit fog to the tune of "simply the best"......the lights will catch my spangly white teeth, you'll feel "that" familiar flutter "down there" and I will stare at you with my piercing blue eyes and say............."Ho Fukface, want a vimpto and bells?"

Pmsl x

Lmfaooo

'Naw (unto, al huv an Irn Bru n vodka!' :lol: :)

hey - milking that juice is dangerous...................cnuts having a go at you and alway an @rsehole nearby to steer clear of and the chance of it pishing down lol

And then the thought of old man balls causes everything to dry up!!! lmao

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

If yi can mimic CNP almond and cherry bars i'll hae as many as yi can dish up :D

Mine are better lol

I once gave a facial to an old lady, she was lovely but her face was so wrinkly and all I could think about was massaging old mens balls!

It wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world lol :lol:

I once gave a facial to an old lady, she was lovely but her face was so wrinkly and all I could think about was massaging old mens balls!

Ive decided I dont want your job! No control over my gob..........I would have told her that she had a face like old mens balls!

I@ve splashed a few facials on old ladies myself pmsl

Man you and Uriel have tonnes in common

Reactions:
Ive decided I dont want your job! No control over my gob..........I would have told her that she had a face like old mens balls!

Awww but she was so nice! :) I would have if she was pissy smelling and in desperate need of a wash :lol:

She smelled of soap though :)

Back