Best Body Part

meNtal illness is just like physical illness , even if it cant be cured it can be treated so it’s never an excuse.

I have left every single forum/FB group regarding crohns and UC as every cunt just joins asking how they can get PIP or DLA ffs. I was expecting it to be fore people ask for support and advice to get on and stay on work. Lazy cunts with an illness is a double fuxking whammy I tell ya.

We all have our troubles , I’ve spent lunchtimes throwing up and having 30 min kip as I couldn’t keep a bean down , wasn’t sleeping and have been so anaemic I’ve needed blood transfusions. But you consider the alternatives, arguing with some cunt who I earned more than that I should be able to get a zafiria , some dosh and skanky house for nowt. No thanks chief

meNtal illness is just like physical illness , even if it cant be cured it can be treated so it’s never an excuse.

I have left every single forum/FB group regarding crohns and UC as every cunt just joins asking how they can get PIP or DLA ffs. I was expecting it to be fore people ask for support and advice to get on and stay on work. Lazy cunts with an illness is a double fuxking whammy I tell ya.

We all have our troubles , I’ve spent lunchtimes throwing up and having 30 min kip as I couldn’t keep a bean down , wasn’t sleeping and have been so anaemic I’ve needed blood transfusions. But you consider the alternatives, arguing with some cunt who I earned more than that I should be able to get a zafiria , some dosh and skanky house for nowt. No thanks chief
One of me mates as just text me there n told me to ask ya whats the chances of geting signed of for chrons hes just been diagnosed

Hahaha!!!
Get him on the FB groups they know all about it lol
Na ino what u mean mate tha must take the piss that ur first thort shudnt be tha shud it ffs shud be as u say how can i still manage it and work etc etc

bro, The reason i move into shitholes is coz its onli i can get.... every property has a problem. some cnt be fixed unless u move out while they do it.... its just people being greedy n wanting extra cash for nowt, landlords dnt deserve half what they get, they just own a lease off the council n rent it to u as a shithole in drug and disease infected area.... expect u to pay out to sort the place so they can kick u out n rent it out for more since its all sorted n decorated.

i had to be a criminal to feed myself most nights

you cant force your brain if ur brain is telling u what to do..... i dnt think ull get the concept.... like swimmin in a fish bowl, gan around n around

I’m not disagreeing it’s difficuot mate. Just saying there is always a way out if you can be arsed to find it

I didnt think i was mental, i had no knowledge about the dole, if u where on dole u where a tramp, hahaha... as far as i was concernd i was normal n needed a job....

the doctor called me mental n said gan on sick...... id gan to appointments not knowing what they where about i just went n answerd questions

I hope he gets stabbed in the queue at the food bank over a tin of beans

And as he breathes his last breath he’ll think “dem Tmuscle boys were right (as usual) I’ve been a human piece of garbage all my life and I deserve this”................fade to black

You want a man to get stabbed because he upset you on an Internet forum ? I suggest you get fuckin help mate

When i was doing work experiance at a builders merchants... the lads there said "gan up and ask for a glass hammer please'' I did go up and ask.... i came back with a rubber mallet.. they said "haha whats that for?".... i said "u cnt hammer glass with metal coz it will break, u need use something rubbery"

hahaha it was when they asked me to go back up and ask for a ''long weight'' that i knew they where taking piss coz i was waiting ages for it and the stocky said "na aint got one in" hahaha

Reactions: CRD
When i was doing work experiance at a builders merchants... the lads there said "gan up and ask for a glass hammer please'' I did go up and ask.... i came back with a rubber mallet.. they said "haha whats that for?".... i said "u cnt hammer glass with metal coz it will break, u need use something rubbery"

hahaha it was when they asked me to go back up and ask for a ''long weight'' that i knew they where taking piss coz i was waiting ages for it and the stocky said "na aint got one in" hahaha
Yer i got sent for a long stand haha

Reactions: CRD
Back