Better Late Then Never-SUMMER CUT

still hungry as fck, sitting here ive had so far today..

chicken dont know how much in kg but 120gprotien worth
500g mince, so thats about 120g protien a think
tiny bit of pb

i just cant stop eating, i think i might go to bed before i do any real damage

going away thursday! look alot better than start pics, havent got abs out but still look alot better will get pics up later in week!

finding it hard now knwoing im away in a few days! as nothing i do now wll change my body either way... so jsut taking it easy and getting ready for thursday!

From thrusday you'll be too p1ssed to even care what you look like mate. See ya at creamfields :D

From thrusday you'll be too p1ssed to even care what you look like mate. See ya at creamfields :D

thats exactly what im thinking! so why beat myself up about it now, when as soon as i get there ill be pissed for 7 days solid ha!

i dont know if am going creamies now uno mate, dont land untill late friday night, so might be abit pushed for time.. have to see at the time!

Man up!! haha, cream is gonna be awesome, although it won't be the meat market that zante is

Seriously, if you don't get laid in zante just flat out give up. I got offered a 3 some with Lucy stood at the side of me :D

Seriously, if you don't get laid in zante just flat out give up. I got offered a 3 some with Lucy stood at the side of me :D

youve give my high hopes, only 2 days left now! any advice welcome

Be polite, be cheeky and DO NOT just walk past any of the workers on the strip, just say "I'm meeting my mates in (name random bar down there) but we're all coming back up in a bit"

As for the girls, just have a laugh with them. They all get offered sex more times on a night out there than you'll have Gyros! If you go up with a silly line you're gonna fail

Be polite, be cheeky and DO NOT just walk past any of the workers on the strip, just say "I'm meeting my mates in (name random bar down there) but we're all coming back up in a bit"

As for the girls, just have a laugh with them. They all get offered sex more times on a night out there than you'll have Gyros! If you go up with a silly line you're gonna fail

cant wait now, how much dya recon ill need for a week rack? got a grand there but is that enough/not enough?

worst thing is im totatlly in holiday mode so gym/diet is suffering still plodding this week but know what i mean, slack with work so off yesterday and today, might have abit to do tomorw and then go thursday!

if i dont come back with at least 2 new notches on the bed post ill be dissapointed! but i am so exited now, 1 week of drink/food/slags

videos or they didn't happen :D

try my best for ya mate! un decided on taking phone or not tho, its not insured but as you say it could be a good chance to get the filth files up

Why even worry about gym and diet now? You've admitted to slacking off so stop letting it bother you. In a week or so time you'll be back from hol with a new start so just go and enjoy the holiday. If you go and think about how you look or let things bother you, then you won't have a good time. I went to ibiza feeling sh1t bout my self, I got there and strutted down the west end like I owned it, got plenty of offeres. Just go, get drunk, eat what you want and enjoy it. That's what a hol is for.

A grand is more than enough, most drinks are 5Eur so 100Eur a night is plenty

Why even worry about gym and diet now? You've admitted to slacking off so stop letting it bother you. In a week or so time you'll be back from hol with a new start so just go and enjoy the holiday. If you go and think about how you look or let things bother you, then you won't have a good time. I went to ibiza feeling sh1t bout my self, I got there and strutted down the west end like I owned it, got plenty of offeres. Just go, get drunk, eat what you want and enjoy it. That's what a hol is for.

A grand is more than enough, most drinks are 5Eur so 100Eur a night is plenty

yer exctly mate, a week off then a serious time again for most of a year, when you put it like that!

arghhh hurry up these next 2 days! that reminds me tho, need to get a camera still

Back