Between Heaven & Hell

4kg on, same level of bf%....good job!!!

What is making me even more optimistic about the upcoming bulk is that i didnt really have specific goals in mind either. Was just kind of in limbo with what to do.

But this time, im doing my bulking cycle (a week in) for 8 weeks, and then running a 2-3 weeks FlashCutTM (:D), like i did on ukm a few years back just to strip water and a bit of fat before holiday, as i'll only be self consious if im bloated looking around the pool. Should be good. simple goals.

all the best for it bud, LMAO @ the flash cut... i will be going on hols after the brits and will be keeping an eye on my leaness for uber pool god strutting :D

all the best for it bud, LMAO @ the flash cut... i will be going on hols after the brits and will be keeping an eye on my leaness for uber pool god strutting :D

Given the beard im sporting, im going for uber pool greek god strutting haha, need my body hair to grow back now, mrs thinks its vial hairless :lol:

When i was in turkey i was asked why i was so ripped yet had no abs... errr....gaining 10kg in 3 days will do that lol. Mistake learnt!
Hmmmm....liking the beard idea.... 'THIS IS SPARTA' look? :D

When i was in turkey i was asked why i was so ripped yet had no abs... errr....gaining 10kg in 3 days will do that lol. Mistake learnt!
Hmmmm....liking the beard idea.... 'THIS IS SPARTA' look? :D

Yes sparta/gladiator. Mrs like it more. Dont really appeal to 18 - 22 year old slags, but who cares, 40+ though, oh my god, they turn into complete perves :lol:

Kates mum was round at the weekend with a friend and her juices were flowing onto the sofa! :D

Back