Between Heaven & Hell

Nice chest session this morning.

Only 8 working sets and kept intensity high with short rest periods. Took about 25 mins.

Incline smith chest press
125kg/8 reps
120kg/8
115kg/8
110kg/9

Decline close grip smith chest press
110kg/8
105kg/8
100kg/9
100kg/7

Huge pumps from that. Expecting it to start creeping up every session.

Food today:
4 egg whites, 200ml whole milk, 2 bananas
Train
4 egg whites, 200ml whole milk, 50g sugar, 250ml pineapple juice
300g baked wedges with southern fried flavouring, 200g mince, onions, carrots, gravy
7 egg whites, 200ml whole milk, 70g oats, 30g sugar
300g baked wedges with southern fried flavouring, 200g mince, onions, carrots, gravy
5 scoops of ice cream
Home made burgers and oven chips
7 egg whites, 200ml whole milk, 70g oats, 30g sugar

gotta love those southern wedges, you must be going through a bag a day!

na mate, its 5kg potato bags, i make my own, and then buy the powder flavouring.

Basically, cut the potatoes into wedges with a sharp knife,
put into a big bowl, drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle the flavouring on (sold in tesco) mix it all in.
Shove in a big baking tray, leave for about 45mins, carbs sorted for next day.

:)

na mate, its 5kg potato bags, i make my own, and then buy the powder flavouring.

Basically, cut the potatoes into wedges with a sharp knife,
put into a big bowl, drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle the flavouring on (sold in tesco) mix it all in.
Shove in a big baking tray, leave for about 45mins, carbs sorted for next day.

:)

nice, ive been using the one cal sunflower spray tends to make things that roast in the over a bit crispier :)

nice, ive been using the one cal sunflower spray tends to make things that roast in the over a bit crispier :)

yeah its does mate, you're right, but im looking for extra calories. Plus olive oil tastes good. If i was dieting, the yeah, id use the 1cal spray.

i get lost with your aims bud.. i thought your were leaning up? all out gaining now?

cant wait till i get to go back to gaining all out... whats with th e5 scoops of ice cream? extra kcals ?

i get lost with your aims bud.. i thought your were leaning up? all out gaining now?

cant wait till i get to go back to gaining all out... whats with th e5 scoops of ice cream? extra kcals ?

Start of the year i was leaning right up, but then had commitments with work and was just not primary focus (i go a bit strange on low carbs, like a constant hypo. feeling). So i floated around the same bf for a while, now im on a high dose cycle, looking to put on some more mass for the next 8 weeks, followed by a 2 - 3 week water drop/slight fat drop phase, then holiday.

Tbh, i chop and change like the wind, i know that, but its only cos i pretty much hate what i see in the mirror most of the time like quite a lot of us and think either im too skinny one week and then im too fat another. Stupid f.ucking hobby :lol:

And re. the ice cream, yeah extra calories, taste nice and doesn't bloat me (its low cream and fat ice cream btw).

Im hoping not to gain anymore fat, or very little so i can lean up whenever the time is right.

nice one mate.. makes sence.. iv been on keto a while now and last 2 weeks gym has suffered and im feeling flat so nw i get to go into panick mode pmsl. i thinkeveryone who does this as a hobby get the feeling that they need to cut and then after a week of cutting decide they are to small lol... 100% correct on the fvking stupid hobby... shame its more addicting than liquid crack

nice one mate.. makes sence.. iv been on keto a while now and last 2 weeks gym has suffered and im feeling flat so nw i get to go into panick mode pmsl. i thinkeveryone who does this as a hobby get the feeling that they need to cut and then after a week of cutting decide they are to small lol... 100% correct on the fvking stupid hobby... shame its more addicting than liquid crack

I know, there are times when i just want to say fu.ck it and not go anymore.....then i still get up and start lifting those bloody weights!! :lol:

i know you dont do dl and still have a decent back... iv just swapped rack pulls and using wide'ish grip pull ups as the first back exersice. my traps and erectors are just so much stronger than the rest of my back ... not sure how they have got that thick but lower erectors are deep.

any tips on the pull ups to improve lats? the wy im running it atm is 50 reps in as few sets as possible.. then when i reach 30+ reps in 3 sets or less i add more weight.

try to take them slow and stop at the bottom too

i know you dont do dl and still have a decent back... iv just swapped rack pulls and using wide'ish grip pull ups as the first back exersice. my traps and erectors are just so much stronger than the rest of my back ... not sure how they have got that thick but lower erectors are deep.

any tips on the pull ups to improve lats? the wy im running it atm is 50 reps in as few sets as possible.. then when i reach 30+ reps in 3 sets or less i add more weight.

try to take them slow and stop at the bottom too

Yeah, use your arms as hooks and completely focus on the lats actually doing the movement. I see lots doing pullups and mainly using bi's in the exercise. arms as hooks, focus on the back pushing you up fast and then control it down.

Back