Blood Pressure

Mike Angelo

What supplements could you guys recommend to lower blood pressure it's not crazy high 138-81 but I have started getting headache a lot more frequently. Cheers lads

This
Brewed hibiscus tea (not the bags)
Cardio/lose weight
Systolmax by strom if you wanna use a supp
What amount of flower do you use?
It's very effective at lowering BP but after a couple week destroyed my appetite and was maakingg me feel sick

What amount of flower do you use?
It's very effective at lowering BP but after a couple week destroyed my appetite and was maakingg me feel sick
Honestly don't know, never measured it out
Probably 2-3 teaspoons if making by the cup
Ive not used in ages tbh, bp has been good since I've trimmed down a bit

Honestly don't know, never measured it out
Probably 2-3 teaspoons if making by the cup
Ive not used in ages tbh, bp has been good since I've trimmed down a bit

I followed Cons recommendations, which I cant recall but I bet a search under Cons name for hibiscus would be worth a try.

I followed Cons recommendations, which I cant recall but I bet a search under Cons name for hibiscus would be worth a try.
He used to say 3 strong cups a day, dont think he was specific in his measurements
I actually quite like it cold, its got quite a tarte flavour but does feel like you're instantly staining your teeth

He used to say 3 strong cups a day, dont think he was specific in his measurements
I actually quite like it cold, its got quite a tarte flavour but does feel like you're instantly staining your teeth
I was using 20g Brewed in a litre and drank that throughout the day diluted with another litre of water was obvoiosuly to much

Yeah, but it’s pretty expensive. I use 300mg of Cq10.
Hibiscus tea didn’t do anything for my bp.
I dont know too much about it tbh
Just noticed a few people talking about it and recommending it
I use supportmax year round for general health, that has 100mg of CQ10
I was never consistent enough with hibiscus tea to see the benefits

What supplements could you guys recommend to lower blood pressure it's not crazy high 138-81 but I have started getting headache a lot more frequently. Cheers lads
Correct, it's not high its normal and I doubt very much your headaches can be attributed to your BP.

id still want to get that down to be fair

are you using gear?

25g of hibiscus flower brewed overnight is what I use ....drink prob 0.5 to1 litre a day

ubiquinol is useful too.... would be using on cycle anyway

whats diet like, cardio etc ? as prob some corrective measures you can take to help it along

Back