Body Re composition Meaning

Incorrect. There are humans that recieve food treats.

Many children are rewarded with food when they are good - either sugary sweets, eating at particular resterants, selection boxes at christmas, etc.

Many adults celebrate success or events with particular food or drinks as treats - champaign, eating out at a resterant on recieving a new contract, birthday cake, christmas day dinner, etc.

Humans in the developed world do not generally have to contend with deprevation of food as a negative reinforcement strategy, on the grounds of child crualty, so the use of food as a reinforcement has had to move from the existance, to one of type selection.

Much of the advertising of food is designed to reinforce the use of particular foods to exploit a particular psychologiocal need and cue a particular response. eg( cadbury's dairy milk advertising aimed at single parents who had concerns of the strength of the bond because of them and their child, and suggesting that they buy a bar of dairy milk to treat their child ).

J

There may be "some"Humans that are degraded by being given food or snacska s a treat to control them by restricting food!!

However, I can catagorically state I have and never will "reward" MY daughter in such a manner!!

She is a person, and not here to perform for treats, sweets or and other such food substances!!

How you treat you children if\should you have them, is of course entirely up to you :)

There may be "some"Humans that are degraded by being given food or snacska s a treat to control them by restricting food!!

However, I can catagorically state I have and never will "reward" MY daughter in such a manner!!

She is a person, and not here to perform for treats, sweets or and other such food substances!!

How you treat you children if\should you have them, is of course entirely up to you :)

what ya mean when your little girl has done well at a sports day or something by running up and down a track you dont give her a polo mint to say well done ???

"hang on am i thinking about people or a horse i once had" ???:confused:

im still struggling to comprehend this man actually works out

lol

he writes some interesting articles though

and to be fair, you dont need to be a maestro to be a good coach....hany rambod has superstar clients that all improve yet looks like a fatty himself :lol:

lol

and to be fair, you dont need to be a maestro to be a good coach....hany rambod has superstar clients that all improve yet looks like a fatty himself :lol:

whos this guy ever coached? serious q?

hanys proof is in the fact jay and phil are mr olympia. thats enough pudding for me

lol

Or does Rambod just choose the gentic elite to train, who will grow and improve regardless!!

Would like to see him take, say Lyle Mcd and turn him into a world beater :)

Oh look that will never happen cause Lyle is genetic garbage and techniques that wrk on gifted pros, wont wprk on scrawny pencil necks, no matter how intersting an article they write!!!

You can Pro this and pro that, only ones than can say high volume is superior are those bigger than me, or bigger than me at my peak, which are few on here,

Therefor Logoc would suggest, high volume does not work, unless your bigger and better than me, in which caseyour gentically gifted ha ha

Or does Rambod just choose the gentic elite to train, who will grow and improve regardless!!

Would like to see him take, say Lyle Mcd and turn him into a world beater :)

Oh look that will never happen cause Lyle is genetic garbage and techniques that wrk on gifted pros, wont wprk on scrawny pencil necks, no matter how intersting an article they write!!!

You can Pro this and pro that, only ones than can say high volume is superior are those bigger than me, or bigger than me at my peak, which are few on here,

Therefor Logoc would suggest, high volume does not work, unless your bigger and better than me, in which caseyour gentically gifted ha ha

interesting point though. id like to see one of these guy take a average joe and grow him some muscles.

kerry did it with matey from corrie. alright he wasnt great but he drasticly changed

kerry did it with matey from corrie. alright he wasnt great but he drasticly changed

yeah i saw that...but the guy didnt look hugely different. just tidying up his diet would have made him lost 7lb of water and then a structured training regime with some good supps would have caused muscle growth

we dont see many new trainers make good progress in the first 6 months simply because they have no fvcking clue on nutrition or training...the go in and do a few biceps and chest exercises and go home :lol:

interesting point though. id like to see one of these guy take a average joe and grow him some muscles.

yeah, but stil pants in as far as BBder!!

certainly was not a pro!!

There is no pointy saying x works as Jay does it or heath or whoever

Take some normal dude, turn him pro in 4 years, then i wil sit up and listen.

Until then its just meaningless!!!

Heaths arms would prob grow just knocking one out such is the genetics of the man

yeah, but stil pants in as far as BBder!!

certainly was not a pro!!

There is no pointy saying x works as Jay does it or heath or whoever

Take some normal dude, turn him pro in 4 years, then i wil sit up and listen.

Until then its just meaningless!!!

Heaths arms would prob grow just knocking one out such is the genetics of the man

where as lyle/ronald whatever you call him should have some body development due to his 'knowledge' ?

where as lyle/ronald whatever you call him should have some body development due to his 'knowledge' ?

Well as he is actually training and competeting, his methods should surely work on everyone including himself?? shouldnt they???

Back