Body Re composition Meaning

Well as he is actually training and competeting, his methods should surely work on everyone including himself?? shouldnt they???

unless im being thick and that pic really isnt him, its someone having a laugh,looking at the pic, no! lol

yeah, but stil pants in as far as BBder!!

certainly was not a pro!!

There is no pointy saying x works as Jay does it or heath or whoever

Take some normal dude, turn him pro in 4 years, then i wil sit up and listen.

Until then its just meaningless!!!

Heaths arms would prob grow just knocking one out such is the genetics of the man
]

i totally get your point, but you cant say rambod's job is easy

i mean granted he works with pros only, but its still v commendable what he has done with his atheletes!

whether there is proper knowledge involved or he is just excellent at marketing himself...either way he is killing it...dude drives an Aston Martin DBS ffs...that has my respect any which way :lol::lol:

]

i mean granted he works with pros only, but its still v commendable what he has done with his atheletes!

whether there is proper knowledge involved or he is just excellent at marketing himself...either way he is killing it...dude drives an Aston Martin DBS ffs...that has my respect any which way :lol::lol:

That is a nice car, He only got that because he knew i wanted one!!!!

]

he diesnt train pro only,he trains amat too,he's stated as such any times in MD,touches on what is said here about how he works with genetic elite but also works with bottom of the pile and turns around massive changes in them but they dont get to see the press due to never going to be good enough to turn pro or whatever other reasons,apparently its a stickler he has with people as they say he only works with the best when its not the case,unless something changed very recently :)

id be pretty sure that most of these types of prep guys weekly cash comes from training the average rich dude as aside from the top few, most pro bb'ers dont earn a great deal of cash, well not directly from bodybuilding and theres as many elite guru's now as there are guys vying for the top spots, rambod, farah, glass, neil hill etc etc

I believe Kevin English preps quite a few guys also that compete and i doubt he's the only pro to be making cash this way :)

There may be "some"Humans that are degraded by being given food or snacska s a treat to control them by restricting food!!

However, I can catagorically state I have and never will "reward" MY daughter in such a manner!!

She is a person, and not here to perform for treats, sweets or and other such food substances!!

How you treat you children if\should you have them, is of course entirely up to you :)

I didn't suggest that you did, moreso that there were plenty of children and adults whose conditioning was via food, and a lot of food marketing is based on encouraging food for that purpose.

I do not see training humans with similar methods as used in animal training, as biologically humans are animals at the end of the day - they maybe sentient ones, but they are capable of being programmed and conditioned as other animals are, however their conditioning can be much more complicated, which in itself can give the illusion than they are not associative machines. It is accepting reality.

FWIW I do think it is good that you haven't used food types as a means of conditioning children, as I suspect that the way in which many people do it, often leads to an inverse conditioning of functionally poor food choices eg( chips, chocolate, etc ) as a means of comfort in adulthood. I have toyed with the idea of using protein shakes and fish oil caps as rewards in children, but IMHO it would be unlikely to succeed due to the overwhelming contrary social messages.

That aside, I presume that you use the more sophisticated & successful conditioning technique which is more commonly used for animal training (including children) - the use of symbolic conditioning eg( using clicks, statements of praise, subtle indications of cues that suggest parental love / disappointment ). It is a lot more specific in its training effect, cheaper, and allows use of negative conditioning.

Who said pavlovian conditioning was just for dogs?

Woof :)
J

Since im running Lyles UD2 i thought id chime in.

Ok, yes, he looks like nobody should ever listen to what he says, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

The principles of the UD2 are used by many top prep guys, Skip for instance uses very similar techniques re diet from what ive seen. and nobody is really getting on his back as he looks good in a pair of posing trunks. Many BBer's use carb cycling, supercomensation and depletion workouts to get bigger and leaner. Lyle has just packaged 'his' diet to the masses rather than the BB community IMO.

Fact is, there are some very good transformations being made with UD2 and his other diets, Generally nattys losing vast amounts of fat and keeping near all there lean mass, which as we know isnt the easiest thing to do while dieting.
Thats not to say this particular diet isnt better than any other, but the argument stands that it can and does work, So why why hate on the skinny weak guy?

Since im running Lyles UD2 i thought id chime in.

Ok, yes, he looks like nobody should ever listen to what he says, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing.

The principles of the UD2 are used by many top prep guys, Skip for instance uses very similar techniques re diet from what ive seen. and nobody is really getting on his back as he looks good in a pair of posing trunks. Many BBer's use carb cycling, supercomensation and depletion workouts to get bigger and leaner. Lyle has just packaged 'his' diet to the masses rather than the BB community IMO.

Fact is, there are some very good transformations being made with UD2 and his other diets, Generally nattys losing vast amounts of fat and keeping near all there lean mass, which as we know isnt the easiest thing to do while dieting.
Thats not to say this particular diet isnt better than any other, but the argument stands that it can and does work, So why why hate on the skinny weak guy?

Didn't lyle steal the diet from someone else though LOL?

Didn't lyle steal the diet from someone else though LOL?

I know its a 'follow on' :whistling: from Dan Duchanes the ultimate diet book, He acknowledges this in his book. as far as i can see it though, yep, pretty much. Just updated and modified it to fit into a 7 day cycle rather than 9 or 10 iirc. Again, packaged for the masses.

Im not trying to get on the guys dick, just stating how i see things.

This Lyle dude seems like one of those know it all nerds who you see plenty of on other forums who look like shyt and have basically copied advice they're giving out from other people. I'll be fcuked if I'm going to take advice from anyone who looks as w@nk as him. Either walk the walk or fcuk off.

This Lyle dude seems like one of those know it all nerds who you see plenty of on other forums who look like shyt and have basically copied advice they're giving out from other people. I'll be fcuked if I'm going to take advice from anyone who looks as w@nk as him. Either walk the walk or fcuk off.

To be honest, that was one reason i chose not to follow UD2 a year or so ago. Thought id give it a go though as its pretty much the polar opposite of what ive done in the past and so far so good.

Hes a propper twat on his board by the looks of things too. Happy to rip into anybody about anything, but if you question his methods your account wont be active long.

To be honest, that was one reason i chose not to follow UD2 a year or so ago. Thought id give it a go though as its pretty much the polar opposite of what ive done in the past and so far so good.

Hes a propper twat on his board by the looks of things too. Happy to rip into anybody about anything, but if you question his methods your account wont be active long.
Smug know it all tw@t

Attachments

• lyle-mcdonald.jpg
    lyle-mcdonald.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 150
I know its a 'follow on' :whistling: from Dan Duchanes the ultimate diet book, He acknowledges this in his book. as far as i can see it though, yep, pretty much. Just updated and modified it to fit into a 7 day cycle rather than 9 or 10 iirc. Again, packaged for the masses.Im not trying to get on the guys dick, just stating how i see things.
Didn't Zumpano write the diet for Duchaine though? :lol:

Back