building a champion (run up to the Brits )

Lol just been dropped by SSN...
Main reason was for wearing a panthers gym hoody rather then my SSN one... Lol

Thats a shame! Why on earth would you wear anything other than an SSN hoody though. You had a great gig there.

When will your huge binge happen? Look forward to reading it :lol:

Thanks bud...
After talking to a few guys I think the main thing Im lacking is that.dense, grainy look you only get from a real mature muscle...
This I hope will come with time...
Being the baby in the Mr.class dnt help at all...
Not sure what I can do about maturity other then plug away and wait for the magic to happen...

I think you can tel the top 3 were well in there 30s... Of at least look it... Think thats were Im at a disadvantage atm

Guy who came 2nd is pretty young, Ive competed against him.

Thats a shame! Why on earth would you wear anything other than an SSN hoody though. You had a great gig there.

When will your huge binge happen? Look forward to reading it :lol:

Didn't realise it was an issue... Its a gym not a sup brand... Oh well lol
Binge... Been eating but wouldn't call it a binge lol

Well then i have poor genetics lol

I think you look a little smoother onstage than you did in the pics u posted a few week ago , but its hard to tell from pics. Also the cuts in your muscles dont look very deep in them pics giving you the impression you are not as lean as you really are.

Plus u had a stupid haircut

I think you look a little smoother onstage than you did in the pics u posted a few week ago , but its hard to tell from pics. Also the cuts in your muscles dont look very deep in them pics giving you the impression you are not as lean as you really are.

Lol

And grateful of it mate so thanks.
I am 1/2 thinking I have slight nerve damage in my right quad... It never squeezes as hard as my left... Not just on stage even at home.in the mirror...

Maybe some posing classes may help...

Have you ever had this checked out? Maybe go see chiro see if the damage comes from origins of the nerves in the CNS? I know this has helped me with nerve damage in shoulder from whiplash years ago.

uploadfromtaptalk1352774729345.jpg
I don't think there's anything you could have done Jim that would have brought you in drier or leaner,above is a shot Jim sent me from the theatre toilet,legs crawling with veins ,there Is nothing on it lol,definitely not a leanness or water issue.

View attachment 18082
I don't think there's anything you could have done Jim that would have brought you in drier or leaner,above is a shot Jim sent me from the theatre toilet,legs crawling with veins ,there Is nothing on it lol,definitely not a leanness or water issue.

Lol nothing like a good old pre stage poo to get the vasc up...
Maybe its as simple as poor posing or a as I said nerve damage... Was trying to keep tight from head go toe and in some pics you can see left leg is more detailed...

Back