building a champion (run up to the Brits )

the comparison shots are in the stars thread mate will upload full quality to photobucket and pm you a linkon fb so you can have any if you want mate

the comparison shots are in the stars thread mate will upload full quality to photobucket and pm you a linkon fb so you can have any if you want mate

Thanks a lot mate :)

Well I think you looked great.
Legs look a bit smooth in the pictures and that hurts badly as far as placing goes.
Good work.

Legs look a bit smooth in the pictures and that hurts badly as far as placing goes.
Good work.

his legs only appeared to smooth out when he relaxed them but shone when tensed.
I was quite far back in the theatre but can usually pick the places, I had Jim fighting for 2nd place and was crossing my fingers that they'd give out 3 invites just in case he got 3rd.
The winner was drier than an elderly nuns snatch I'm intrigued to know how he achieved this either way it couldn't have been healthy.

dsc_0415_w600_h402.jpgdsc_0417_w600_h402.jpgdsc_0420_w600_h402.jpgdsc_0422_w600_h402.jpgdsc_0426_w600_h402.jpgdsc_0428_w600_h402.jpgthats the guy that won i believe skin head number 10

Attachments

• dsc_0414_w600_h402.jpg
    dsc_0414_w600_h402.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 202
it was the hair... lol... from the back mate you slayed them, from the front looked a bit smooth in the midsection (from the pics) but fvck me you have a great thick physique, the arms are awesome... back was just holy fvck in that rear shot... striations and lumps and bumps... damn... keep fighting Jim, you keep going get your head in it properly and stop those dodgy cheats too close to time then a force on the stage not to be fvcked with...

Winner was superb in that class, very dry and hard.
Back looks great Jim, thick and detailed, rear double bi looks superb.
Legs smooth though- condition or posing you think?

Either way great work son!

Working with Big Gary now I hear, be interesting to see what the next 18months hold!

Winner was superb in that class, very dry and hard.
Back looks great Jim, thick and detailed, rear double bi looks superb.
Legs smooth though- condition or posing you think?

Either way great work son!

Working with Big Gary now I hear, be interesting to see what the next 18months hold!

Think poor posing...
Were looking ok when posed well...
Hams were through... Dnt see how hams come out but quads not...
Who knows lol

Thanks bud... Would say this my best yet... Only gonna get better!

Yea... Were you hear that?
Just waiting on him to formulate a plan of action then boom!

it was the hair... lol... from the back mate you slayed them, from the front looked a bit smooth in the midsection (from the pics) but fvck me you have a great thick physique, the arms are awesome... back was just holy fvck in that rear shot... striations and lumps and bumps... damn... keep fighting Jim, you keep going get your head in it properly and stop those dodgy cheats too close to time then a force on the stage not to be fvcked with...

No mid section was pretty good tbh... As has been pointed out my issue was with quads more then any thing... Abs were pretty tight... Or at least I thought so till this post lol.
Put that myth to rest that shows are won from the rear then lol!
But thanks bud
As said to Chris I will only get better now so onwards and upwards... Upwards in class I think... Will struggle for a bit if I do the 90s so will be taking a good solid yr out I think... Come back when Iv gained enough mass... That maybe after 1yr or maybe 2yrs out from competing... At least in weight classes...
Was actually toying with the idea of entering a few PL or SM comps in my long off season to keep me busy and have some thing to aim for... Just for fun more then as a serious competitor.
Think SM would be better as its close to how I have always trained... Heavy higher reps...

Any way Im rambling now lol

Think poor posing..

Hams were through... Dnt see how hams come out but quads not...
Who knows lol

Thanks bud... Would say this my best yet... Only gonna get better!

Yea... Were you hear that?
Just waiting on him to formulate a plan of action then boom!
I think this mate from the pics your legs are not tensed when you pose from the front, you have very good ham development from the sides but it seems your tension in your lower half goes when you lift your arms up, in my opinion although very thick I think more width to your back would help a lot in a few of the poses from the pics I have seen in this thread the top 3 condition was good and they kept the tension on through the poses.......just my opinion though mate

Good work.

Thanks bud...
After talking to a few guys I think the main thing Im lacking is that.dense, grainy look you only get from a real mature muscle...
This I hope will come with time...
Being the baby in the Mr.class dnt help at all...
Not sure what I can do about maturity other then plug away and wait for the magic to happen...

I think you can tel the top 3 were well in there 30s... Of at least look it... Think thats were Im at a disadvantage atm

I think this mate from the pics your legs are not tensed when you pose from the front, you have very good ham development from the sides but it seems your tension in your lower half goes when you lift your arms up, in my opinion although very thick I think more width to your back would help a lot in a few of the poses from the pics I have seen in this thread the top 3 condition was good and they kept the tension on through the poses.......just my opinion though mate

And grateful of it mate so thanks.
I am 1/2 thinking I have slight nerve damage in my right quad... It never squeezes as hard as my left... Not just on stage even at home.in the mirror...

Maybe some posing classes may help...

Thanks bud...
After talking to a few guys I think the main thing Im lacking is that.dense, grainy look you only get from a real mature muscle...
This I hope will come with time...
Being the baby in the Mr.class dnt help at all...
Not sure what I can do about maturity other then plug away and wait for the magic to happen...

I think you can tel the top 3 were well in there 30s... Of at least look it... Think thats were Im at a disadvantage atm
Are you having a dig at us mature gents

Back