Bulk Or Cut???

Legs pretty good, just little more work required.

What's the current leg workout consist of?
Its very difficult to describe that in english for me hehe sorry, but I will find all my workout in english and i will leave it here in a little time , dont wanna make mistakes

Its very difficult to describe that in english for me hehe sorry, but I will find all my workout in english and i will leave it here in a little time , dont wanna make mistakes
from russia with love x

Can be here a problem of doing too many reps ? For legs. Every exercise I do minimum 4x12

Sure, it depends on how your legs grow and what kind of workouts they react best to.

I do very heavy, low rep workouts and my quads are my best body part I think.

I would always have squats in there for quads/glutes, deadlifts for hammy/glutes and some form of calf exercise.

Just try different rep ranges and find what suits you.

Sure, it depends on how your legs grow and what kind of workouts they react best to.

I would always have squats in there for quads/glutes, deadlifts for hammy/glutes and some form of calf exercise.

Now I see my problem. ))

Don't see many honest glute shots, usually it's hips tilted and bum stuck out as far as possible!

I'd say upper back is fine, well muscled, shoulders and arms have good shape. You have tall thighs so maybe some more filling out to do there and glutes to compliment?
Unless there is a certain look you are aiming to achieve or class to compete in its just subjective.

More heavy squats and hack squats, don't be afraid to use more weight and drop the reps to 3's or 5's. You can always do a high rep set to finish.

Quads get low rep heavy workouts in the gym and high rep heavy workouts outside the gym hauling that too big for an MRI belly around [emoji23]

Just asked a question , and got a bunch of stupid replies like Im fake and I need to clean my mirror. Guys , If u have bad mood or something else is wrong , please go away from my post and don't make each other angry. P.S. Im not 12 years old to play some kind games

one minute your Russian and trouble with your English, the next you use phrases that are instantly recognizable as a native speaker of English.... try harder next time. Just missing out a few words every now and then doesn't fool me nor purposely spelling one so badly and out of context. LOL

Back