Clomid Or Nolva?

Depends on your cycle
Compounds
Doses
Duration
And also how you tolerate each drug
Some people avoid clomid because of its side effects

Ye I've heard clomid is really good but has bad side effects. I've just started my first cycle of test e 300mg and I'm planning on a 12 week cycle of 1ml every 5 days.

Whats the best for a PCT, clomid or nolva?

Both at the same time. Side effects can be a little bit unpleasant for a few weeks but if the aim is to kickstart HPTA function again I always found the combination far more effective than using each drug singularly.

They both work by the same mechanism. Nolva has less sides; anecdotally people say clomid works better at stimulating their hpta, although I've not seen any studies that confirm that.

I would just use nolva and run it for a good 45 days instead of the 4 weeks that's usually recommended. Hcg is far more important than serms for hpta recovery imo.

They both work by the same mechanism. Nolva has less sides; anecdotally people say clomid works better at stimulating their hpta, although I've not seen any studies that confirm that.

I would just use nolva and run it for a good 45 days instead of the 4 weeks that's usually recommended. Hcg is far more important than serms for hpta recovery imo.

45 days? That's very specific mate. What's the reason for that time frame? PCT drugs are awful and it's a miserable time for anyone. The OP is only doing a 12 week low dose cycle. Some hcg (pre pct) and 2-4 weeks with clomid/nolva would be more than enough to kickstart the recovery process.

45 days? That's very specific mate. What's the reason for that time frame? PCT drugs are awful and it's a miserable time for anyone. The OP is only doing a 12 week low dose cycle. Some hcg (pre pct) and 2-4 weeks with clomid/nolva would be more than enough to kickstart the recovery process.
45 days is exactly one and a half packs. You end up using the same amount of drug as the old 40/40/20/20 recommendation but over a longer time frame. Works better with less sides. I agree that OP barely needs a pct, but 2 weeks is basically pointless imo.

45 days is exactly one and a half packs. You end up using the same amount of drug as the old 40/40/20/20 recommendation but over a longer time frame. Works better with less sides. I agree that OP barely needs a pct, but 2 weeks is basically pointless imo.

We always hit PCT hard and fast for 2-4 weeks on early short cycles.

Week 1. 150 clomid/60 nolva.
Week 2. 100 clomid/40 nolva
Balls usually started to ache/throb by week 3 signalling kickstart had been achieved but if we needed to carry on we would go 50/20 for another 2 weeks maximum then stop.

Both awful drugs though. Especially clomid. Causes mental episodes and weird eyesight problems etc. Not a drug you want to use for long periods. Really messes with moods.

We always hit PCT hard and fast for 2-4 weeks on early short cycles.

Week 1. 150 clomid/60 nolva.
Week 2. 100 clomid/40 nolva
Balls usually started to ache/throb by week 3 signalling kickstart had been achieved but if we needed to carry on we would go 50/20 for another 2 weeks maximum then stop.

Both awful drugs though. Especially clomid. Causes mental episodes and weird eyesight problems etc. Not a drug you want to use for long periods. Really messes with moods.
The reason you associate serms with sides is because of those (in my opinion totally excessive) dosages. 20mg a day of nolva for 45 days causes zero issues for most people.

If you think doing nolva AND clomid, at 3 times the amount I'm talking about is going to cause less sides just because you do it for a few weeks less is misguided imo

OP can make up his own mind though.

The reason you associate serms with sides is because of those (in my opinion totally excessive) dosages. 20mg a day of nolva for 45 days causes zero issues for most people.

If you think doing nolva AND clomid, at 3 times the amount I'm talking about is going to cause less sides just because you do it for a few weeks less is misguided imo

OP can make up his own mind though.

This is what most guys were doing about 15 years ago mate and I haven't suggested the OP should do the same but I can vouch for it as an effective way to quickly kickstart HPTA after a short low dose cycle. Obviously opinions change and the world moves on with new ideas in more modern scientific times. I don't even use clomid/nolva for PCT these days. I use an AI but that's a discussion for another day.

Whats the best for a PCT, clomid or nolva?
Try Clomifine and it you get sides switch to enclomifine it could have a lot less sides for you. I can’t use Nolva or Clomid they both have me contemplating life! Raloxifine is an alternative if you don’t get on with any of these but it’s not as effective for recovery.

I use HMG and Raloxifine as I’ve recovered well on these after two years on.

The period between end of cycle and starting pct
Using enanthate I would wait at least 4 weeks before starting your pct, you could use hcg during this period
But the whole wait 2 weeks after you last pin before pct is just Internet BS imo
Obviously cycle dose and compound dependent but enanthate will take more than 2 weeks to fully taper down
Starting a pct to early with exogenous hormones still in play will make it ineffective

This chat about PCT meds has just reminded me of a proper funny chat with a guy on a forum a long time ago. It might not seem funny now but it was a proper rib tickler for the whole forum when it happened and every member on the site gave the guy massive props for the post haha

There was a really serious debate going on about hcg/nolva/clomid that raged on for about 600 pages until the OP eventually ended the serious chat by saying `I like my tiny balls and I'm keeping them. They make my tiny todger look bigger`.

I need to find the thread so you can understand what I'm talking about and put it into context. It's a classic gem !
BRB.

Back