Coronavirus And The Gym

3.5k down in E London to allow yourself to be infected with it and they’ll try to control it by medication. Good deal.
Yeah a girl I work with just mentioned in office meeting.
Been told that I am no longer able to work in London unless essential, cannot use public transport (I don't typically, but the train/tube obvs is used to get into London), so basically we are now on lockdown. Everyone is now setup to work from home and managers told they cant refuse someone to work from home.
Your place taking any special measures?
Seems ott to me.

Been told that I am no longer able to work in London unless essential, cannot use public transport (I don't typically, but the train/tube obvs is used to get into London), so basically we are now on lockdown. Everyone is now setup to work from home and managers told they cant refuse someone to work from home.
Seems ott to me.

you complaining haha?

Seems ott to me.

We just ignore every fooker and do as we please. I like it. As we are a small organisation we have no HR department to tell us to act all phaggot-like.

Nothing to be worried about, it is the elderly and people with underlying health conditions who are in danger.

The big worry is that this disease has crossed species, it therefore may be a disease that can mutate and can mutate again into something much more serious which may cause a pandemic. Chances are remote though.

I love it, trains and tubes empty :thumb::thumb:

That’s you fooked then brah

You old knackered cunt you

3.5k down in E London to allow yourself to be infected with it and they’ll try to control it by medication. Good deal.
Where is this? How many days work? I laugh in the face of the sniffles.

On topic. Load of shit innit, cunts wiped out the shelf of big rolls so had to nick a few from work. True story

89583291_731781540687027_4258292243841941504_n.jpg

Seems ott to me.
Work in health so unfortunately not.

To be honest if you are healthy and don't lick the gym equipment you will be fine.

Here in HK we are a step ahead as we had the panic and everything exactly like home and the US is going through a month ago, it was ghost town for 2 weeks while most stayed at home if they had even a hint of the sniffles, schools are still closed here until the summer as a precaution. Gyms everyone is using their own towel and sanitiser spray before and after....washing hands etc, all the usual precautions. If even remotely feeling like a cold or flu get a mask on, stay at home, keep toilet seats down when flushing etc etc. It just needs everyone to up their hygiene game, simple easy shit to do. Everyone is temperature tested on arrival, if you have a temp you arent allowed in, and your details passed to health authority. Hell even shops are doing that at the entrance point now- buildings (office) too..... you soon get used to it, and whilst not perfect its another line of defense

at risk are heart disease or low immune system and of course obese people hence why america is panicking.... and elderly who get seasonal flu anyway....

Last edited:
Mad how many people have be told to wash their hands
mate i used to work with a guy who drunk like a fish & always had gut rot shitting all the time because of the drink.
he never washed his paws.. then would ask if you wanted a brew, thing was he held the mug with his fingers around the top/mouth area. dirty B@stard. never drunk a brew from him. I was not the only one who noticed either.

Back