Could I Get Visible Abs At This Body Fat Percentage?

just get active, be it sports , weight training, cardio or a mix of it all/. Your at an age you should have boundless energy and the ability to adapt very fast.

weights a few times a week, done right (get some instruction to ensure your lifting properly) plus other stuff you enjoy, be in football, rugby, boxing, mma, BJJ, cycling, mountain biking...whatever

Bruh, let me teach you the secret ways.

People say it's all this and that, it isn't.

Eat more protein, eat less chocolate and crisps.

Skip every day, if you can't skip then learn to skip. Build up to 20 minutes a day every day, do this for three months.

Twice a week go a for a run, start small then build it up.

that is the secret.

Eat more protein.

Eat less sugar.

Skip everyday

Run twice a week.

You will have abs in like three months.
thanks a ton. i’ll try this out. i have a treadmill so works perfectly.

By skipping, do you mean the jumping kind of running exercise? hard to explain.. but the jumping as you run thing?

By skipping, do you mean the jumping kind of running exercise? hard to explain.. but the jumping as you run thing?
Skipping rope, like boxers traditionally do.

156lbs at 20% BF. You would have to be approx 140lbs to get to 10% BF and show decent abs.

How tall are you?

I haven’t had much motivation at all to start lifting. That just takes such a long time, and personally, I don’t really care about being jacked and muscular. I was hoping to maybe get abs, but I guess that isn’t very possible at my current state. I’m not overweight now and I’d consider my build ‘average’ but i’m still gonna count calories now and try to cut down the BFP. If I succeed after a couple months (1,500 calories) then I will start trying again. I shouldn’t have had my hopes up before I started because to be honest i’m pretty disappointed with the responses, but it’s my fault for just assuming I could do it that easily. Thanks for the help

have you thought about trying a local Boot Camp? Small groups doing crossfit style training while being coached by a PT. You'll get the motivation there as the PTs are always pushing the group and individuals. That might be more up your street if lifting weights isnt your thing?

I have a treadmill, what cardio should I be doing daily? could you give me a little plan?
Google HIIT training on a treadmill
Also Fartlek and Tabata training
These methods done correctly will burn the most calories if done correctly
Lower intensity training done over a longer period will improve your cardiovascular system
Eg a 40 minute run keeping heart rate below 140 bpm

Could troll this so hard.

But, no.

I mean skipping, boxer style, with a skipping rope.

Week 1
5 min skip everyday
Jog twice a week

Week 2
7 min skip everyday
Jog twice a week

week 3
10 min skip everyday
Jog twice a week

Week 4
10 min skip everyday
Jog twice a week

week 5
15 minute skip everyday
Jog three times a week

week 6
15 minute skip everyday
Jog three times a week

week 7
20 minute skip everyday
Jog four times a week

week 8 20 minute skip everyday
Jog four times a week

come back at week 8 and I will readjust your routine.

welcome abs bruh.

You are 15 your body wants to grow and build, as everyone has said don't worry too much about some fixed routine or whatever just get into being a little more physically active and not eating too much shit.

If you are being physical your body should respond, but there's no magic formula to making abs just appear (whispers steroids...*)

*please note that's a joke not an instruction

I found excessively masturbating, alternating arms each time got me a 6 pack during the summer holidays along with jacked arms. Pair that with hip thrusts on climax, you'll gain a pretty well rounded physique!

Trust me bro

Get yourself a kettlebell and do a 20min workout with that 3 times a week (mon/wed/fri) to get some strength built up. Here's one with joe wicks who I believe is down with the youth chaps of today.

You can fit it in with the routine zack has given you.

Since your 15, you've got no excuse not to go with it as it's lockdown so sod all to do. You got no school, no bills to pay etc so might as well do the workouts and see how you get on.

Get yourself a kettlebell and do a 20min workout with that 3 times a week (mon/wed/fri) to get some strength built up. Here's one with joe wicks who I believe is down with the youth chaps of today.

You can fit it in with the routine zack has given you.

Since your 15, you've got no excuse not to go with it as it's lockdown so sod all to do. You got no school, no bills to pay etc so might as well do the workouts and see how you get on.
Or if like me you would rather poke out your own eyes with a rusty screwdriver than watch that idjit and his squeaky ass nasal voice then just cycle half hour a day instead.

Back